"It's like you laid with me and had that bitch on your mind the whole time!—But like I said, Just take me out the rotation, it's cool." She added, Cain licked his plumps lips as he slightly nodded his head.

"So we can't try the long distance thing again?" Cain questioned, Amina bit down on her lip as she eyed him. As much as she loved him and what they had when they were on good terms, the disrespect was always too much for her. Amina sighed as she shook her head no. "I can't trust you, this situation showed me that—maybe we're just not meant to be together." Amina replied.

She felt like men straightened up naturally for who they wanted to, if they were still doing them—they simply didn't care about you or your feelings. She also believed when you genuinely loved someone, you didn't hurt them. "So what about our five year deal?" He questioned. Oddly, Amina grew emotional. She had a hard time with saying goodbye. She felt like this stemmed from not getting the chance to tell her mother goodbye before she passed, she also had a habit of easily forgiving people because she knew how short and precious life was.

Amina shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know Cain—if it's not working now, then I doubt we need to get married." Cain sighed as he ran his hand over his waves and down his caramel face.

"This shit so lame." He mumbled, Amina stayed silent. She said all that she had to say. "I guess you cutting me off completely." He added.

"And then you lied to my face about it—told me no when it was clearly you in the fuckin picture." Amina spoke as that came to mind. "I hope you have a nice life Cain." Amina voiced as she walked over to the door opening it, making way for him to leave her suite and her life.

September 29th 2022
Dallas, Texas
10:27 pm

Amina's focus was split between her phone and the TV, as always she cut on a movie but still couldn't keep her eyes off of her phone. Tonight's movie choice was Crooklyn, something she saw a million times, but couldn't help but to rewatch. She loved how realistic Spike Lee made it and she saw a lot of herself in Troy. Her cinnamon roll candle burned slow, distributing a lovely smell throughout her house. Her feet were housed by a pair of fuzzy socks, making her feel even more comfortable.

"One two three, the devils after me, four five six, he's always throwing sticks, seven eight nine he misses every time, hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah, amen." Amina recited with the movie, surprised that she still remembered it word for word. Her phone began to ring, she used her free hand to pause the movie before answering Chalyn's call.

"What you doing?" Chalyn questioned as soon as the call connected. She was covered in a black Versace robe while she sat at a vanity running a flat iron through her sew in. "Watching a movie." Amina replied.

"Let's go to Blue's Corner." Chalyn enthusiastically suggested, Amina slightly scrunched her face together. She was one of those people that didn't leave the house after they were comfortable, she didn't plan on stepping out until the following morning. "Come onnnn." Chalyn giddily sang.

"Alright." Amina gave in, she had to admit that she liked going out with Chalyn, she liked Blue's Corner as well. Thankfully she was fresh out the shower so all she had to do was get dressed. "Give me about an hour." Amina spoke as she stood up and headed to her bedroom, the girls ended their call with a plan to meet their instead of getting a car. Amina slipped into a long black sleeve Wolford body suit and a pair of army print cargo pants. She decided to style her 613 bombshell curls into a cute updo with a curled piece of hair hanging on the right side of her face.

She brushed out her lash extensions and swiped a coat of beauty supply store lipgloss on her lips before spraying her gentle fluidity fragrance on her body. A light vanilla scent that was perfect for every occasion. Amina pursed her lips together, rubbing in her lipgloss as she scanned her closet trying to decide which shoes she wanted to wear. Heels were out of the question, so she eyed all of her sneaker options.