Chapter 2

Screams and shrieks could be heard even in the depths of hell. Jason wondered with worry as he hold no clue of the end of the kingdom he had tried to protect. Now he was failing it by allowing himself to be trapped in hell without knowing why. All he saw was red and nothing more as he randomly stumbled and walked into nowhere. Unsure of where he was supposed to go in such a place. That was until he stopped and sat down to think and sort his thoughts out and reason with himself on how this may have happened.

None of the answers he conjures up satisfied him at all.

Jason sighs as he waited and waited for something to happen as he was out in open in the far corner away from the rest of the beings from hell. Safe in a way from them as this area was often the outskirts of what the King would allow the other demons to be able to pass. 'In God's name is going on? Where am I?' Jason Blood sighs once again as he was growing tired and wishing to be back with his loved ones unaware of their possible deaths in the flames that are created by war.

Shattered soul falling into the pits of hell only to face the raging warth of a man who bares a name with a star. The man of Blood was watching and witnessed something horrible some of his comrades having their sins dragging them deep into the burning blood that was like lava. Squeals and abnormal sounds were heard and that came with the sudden realisation of where Jason was.

Hell!