Ch-1

Y/N POV:

As usual I woke up and got dressed for school. I grabbed a sandwich and went off to school. I arrived at the school and went towards my locker and took out my books. I entered the classroom and I was greeted by my bestie, Sana. Whole day passed by me studying.

Few hours later, I went home and saw mom packing her suitcase and mine.

Mom: we're leaving for U.S.A tomorrow.
Y/N: but mom....
Mom: no but's.
Y/N:ok!

Next day, I woke up did my morning routine and got dressed. Mom booked a cab to the airport. We both got in the cab and went straight to the airport. There mom and me sat in the waiting area. I saw a small little girl playing with a puppy. I felt so happy seeing that girl smile. I loved kids so much.
I went inside the plane and sat down.

Two days later, we arrived at U.S.A. I unpacked all my clothes and other stuff. I took a hot shower.

Few days later, mom got me admitted in a new school. I mean at least I get new friends but I missed my old friends. We came back home.

Mom: Y/N, I have been wanting to tell you this for a very long time.
Y/N: yes mom!
Mom: I have come to U.S.A to give you a better life cause back in Korea, I was struggling to bring food on the dinner table but somehow managed to do so. Many days I went without eating.  Also after your dad left us for that wretched woman, I had broken down but you always took care of me when I sick.
Y/N: Mom, I'm so sorry that you had to go through so much.
Mom: it's not your fault, dear.

Next day, I went to my new school. I went towards my locker and took out my books. Suddenly, A boy pinned me to the locker.

???: I'm Huening Kamal Kai!
You new?
Y/N: yeah.... I'm new! I'm
L/N Y/N.

He leaned in closer and I pushed him away.

Quick A/N :          

HK: HueningKai
YJ: Yeonjun          
B: Beomgyu        
S: Soobin             
T: Taehyun   

HK: nice name tho.
Y/N: um thanks.
HK: so? You wanna do my homework!
Y/N:Why? Your homework you should do!
HK: how dare you talk back to me?
Y/N: Excuse me! I have a mouth so I spoke to you.
HK: well I am popular while you are just a new student here.
Y/N: so don't you think you should respect me and talk to me nicely according to that.
HK: What the actual fuck?
Y/N: I gotta get going to class otherwise I'll be late.

HK POV:

HK: I will make sure you reget .
Y/N: whatever! Byee! *Cute*

I went inside my classroom and saw Y/N. I saw her talking to one of the girls.
I went towards my friends and sat down.

YJ: ayo HueningKai!
HK: hey!
B: where were you all this time?
HK: I was with the new student!
S: you mean Y/N!
HK: yeah!
T: but why?
HK: getting her to do my homework.

TXT except HueningKai: Oh ok!

Few minutes later, the teacher entered and started teaching maths. The class was boring as usual but what wasn't boring was Y/N. She was so freaking beautiful. She looked like an angel.

A/N: oh someone has a crush? *Tease*
HK: stop ruining my POV!
*Angry*
A/N: ok! Byeee!

But the most annoying part was that Yeonjun and Taehyun were bickering about a piece of paper.

YJ: This is my paper so I will use it.
T: No I will use it!
YJ: I will use it.
T: No I will use it!
HK: *whisper shout*CAN YOU BOTH FREAKING STOP ARGUING ABOUT A PIECE OF PAPER!!
YJ+T: ok! Sorry!
HK: Geez!