"What the hell, are you ranting?" The pace went silence.

You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

"I was just joking. But if what you said is true, what did you tell him?" He asked, curiously.

"Don't wanna tell, you keep complaining of me ranting." You said.

"Hah? Wow." He laughed.

"Okay then," he stood up. "Maybe I'll just call mitsuya over and make him tell me what happened."

"What?! You can't do that!!" You immediately sat up.

"Why? Bec-"he was cutted off.

"Okay I'll tell you! Please don't call him over! D-Dad will find out!" You pleased.

He smiled.

"Okay."

....

"WHAT?!?!"

"YOU WHAT?! OH HELL YOU,"

He panicked and walked in laps on the room, it's not kind of he was panicking. He was kind of angry.

"What if uncle is going to know about this?" He stopped infront of you.

You made a pleasing pose.

"that's why I'm telling you not to tell my dad. Jesus christs." You face palmed.

"You'll be half as a dead corpse." He said.

"I know damn well. Shut the hell up and sit back." You gestured.

"What are you planning to do from now on? How are you going to fix this mess?" He ask.

"I don't even know either! I screwed everything up!!" You said and also started to panic.

"..wait, mitsuya haven't left this town, so he must be here somewhere. It's his interview today ." He confirmed.

"He haven't left y/n, you have a chance to meet up with him again face to face to explain him your reasons." He said, giving you hope.

"But i know that he'll don't think of it as valid reasons, he's mad at me c/n. I can't do anything." You anxiously mutter.

He sigh.

"Cut the crap y/n, i didn't grew up in the same house with a cousin that who is scared to take turns eventhough it's risky or not!" He face palmed.

He was angered by how you act and feeling low about yourself.

"What am i going to do c/n?! He just knew my true intentions of going in here and leaving japan for good?!" You panicked.

"Feel confident y/n! What would you do if there is a problem you couldn't solve? Atleast try to understand that you could solve any problems even tho it was pressuring you!" He shouted back.

"For god sake y/n! Everyone is worried sick about you and your only excuse is you're having a day off, yet here you are sitting and resting your fucking body out while carrying problems on your shoulders that you couldn't even express to any of us and even your family!" He continued.

A tear drop finally leaves your eyes.

You noticed the door being slightly unlocked, a pair of eyes stricking both of you as the horrible situation continues.

He also looked at it as noticing you glancing at something. He immediately stopped any further and sigh.

"Is.. something wrong? Y/n.. nee?" Elizza spoke in a scared, nervous voice.

She was gripping the skirt of her stuffed bear, ofcouse she saw and heard those curses.

C/n sighed.

"There's nothing elizza. You don't need to worry." He walked close and patted her head.

He smiled at her. As if nothing happened.

"And you two, are you done playing video games in the tv that's why you're here too?" He asked.

"We lost." Kaelen said.

"Oh, sorry to say that then.. why?" c/n replied.

"We fought the dragon with our other friends and still lost." keater added.

"They're so weak for a team." kaelen added also.

"Lack empathy,"

"Weak freak,"

"low intelligence,"

"Weak-willed,"

"Ignorant,"

"Timid,"

"Fool,"

"Tactless,"

"Bad at everything."

"So we didn't played the game anymore with them and tried to win the game with ourselves!" They sync said in rushing anger.

Yet they were calm as saying all of that negative comments, lucky c/n was prepared for that and covered elizza ears.

"Heh.. uhh, okay then so.. go back and play video games again boys. Don't mind y/n, she's having a day off again." He pushed all of them out of the room.

"As always? When is she going to be available?" Elizza asked.

"Elizza just lose hope on wishing y/n nee will be out of her room, she will never be." Kaeter said in a cocky voice of his, c/n scolded him.

"In some day, she just needs to figure something out alone." C/n said to elizza and smiled at them.

Elizza face grew even sadder and was even more worried.

After he closed the door, you were staring out of space, tears continuing to run down your cheeks.

You snatched your pillow and buried your face back again, feeling frustrated.

"Ahhh.. what am i going to do?"