"Here y'all go" Destiny said passing their large sided drinks and straws. "Thank you love" Laniyah said grabbing her drink, putting the straw inside and taking a fell sips. Although after she did that it made her feel sick.

"This shit is nasty" Laniyah twisted her lips up in disgust. "Whatchu mean? You drink that everyday girl" Jamiya said frowning a brow. "So do you want me to take it back? Or..." Destiny asked confused.

"Nah it's fine I'll just give it to one of my brother's when we get back to my crib" Laniyah said. "Okay" Destiny said taking a flew sips before driving off.

Destiny drove off onto the road. "Okay so what now?" Destiny asked. "Uh can we go get some McDonald's? I'm lowkey hungry" Jamiya asked. "Ight and that's it right? You not hungry Niyah?" Destiny said.

"Yeah sure hopefully that get this taste from out my damn mouth" Laniyah rolled her eyes.

Destiny pulled up in front of Laniyah house parking there. The girls got of the car and heading inside the house. Going through the front door they seen Jaylen and Jaisah playing the game.

"Damn Laniyah you got us some food?" Jaylen smirked seeing the McDonald's bags in the girls hands. "Nope get ya own fucking food" Laniyah said aggressively rolling her eyes.

Laniyah sat at the dining room table taking out her Mcchicken and Fries with her apple pie. "Dang girl that pie smell good" Jamiya said sitting across from her. "Mhmmm it sure do ima tear this shit up" She smiled.

Laniyah took a bit into her food while scrolling through Instagram. She liked everyone's post and replied to some people who commented on her story. Suddenly David started texting her out of nowhere.

She smiled texting him back and remained eating her food. Until David FaceTime her. Niyah huffed grabbed her AirPods and putting them on. "Yes David?" Laniyah said answering the phone.

"Damn ma no hi or nun?" He said with a fake frown. " hiiii babbyyy" she said dramatically said while rolling her eyes. "Roll them shits again watch what's finna happen for real" he warned her.

"Boy whateva" Laniyah waved him off. She paid attention to his background. It looked like David was at the park with and she could hear Notti, Ddot, Keem, Quan, Edot and Dudey voice in the background.

"Bae why is you playing basketball in the rain?" Laniyah said putting a fry into her mouth. "Because this dumb ass niggas dragged me out here when I wanted to stay home and sleep" David said rolling his eyes.

"Hold on you got McDonald's?" DD said looking into the camera seeing McDonald's fries and a chicken sandwich. "Y-yes I do" Laniyah giggled on how greedy David was. "Shit save me a plate im finna come over" He said getting up from where he was sitting.

"Take ya time I'm finna be upstairs in probably taking a nap" Niyah said. "Fuck is you taking a nap for?" DD mugged her through the screen. "Because I don't feel well" Laniyah sighed. "Why you don't feel well mama? You want me to buy you some ginger ale?" He asked.

"No I'm fine we got some in the crib thank you though" Laniyah smiled loving how helpful David was. "Okay ma I'll be there in a little while I love you princess" he said making her blush. "I love you more Papi" she smiled while hanging up.

"Aweeee" Destiny and Jamiya said making Laniyah roll her eyes. "Goodbye y'all are so irritating" she chuckled. "Y'all so cute for real can't wait for my nieces and nephews to come along" Destiny smiled of the thought of mini DD's and Laniyah's running around.

"Girl do not wish that on me" Laniyah mugged her while putting the McDonald's back in the bag. "I'll be upstairs tell dd this his food and don't let my greedy ass brothers touch it" Laniyah said and the girls nodded.

Laniyah made her way upstairs sipping on her sprite. She walked into her room and sat down groaning and rubbing her stomach. She didn't know why that McDonald's and Starbucks made her stomach feel bad.

Before Niyah could lay down she quickly ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. As she let out the throw up out someone entered the bathroom while holding her hair up.

Laniyah wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet after she was done. "Girl you good?" Destiny said letting her hair go and helping Niyah from off the floor. "Mhm I'm fine.." she mumbled. "Girl you needa go to the doctor or get some medicine" Destiny said.

"I'll be fine Dess" She said. "Whatever you say I'll be downstairs if you need me" Destiny said leaving out the bathroom. Laniyah sighed washing her hands and rinsing her mouth with mouthwash. She thought about Destiny said about the doctor.

Laniyah was honestly scared to go because what if it isn't a virus. What if she was pregnant? She started to realize day by day she started to become moody and always craving weird combinations of food. She even cried when David yelled at her the other day.

Laniyah closed her eyes and prayed that she wasn't pregnant. And if she was that would be a lot on her, David and their families. She just hoped for the best and all this would go away sooner or later.

𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆?

𝒀'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉?

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔?

DAMN THEY CAUGHT ME SHITTTTT
NIGGAS TALK TO MUCH