chosen

When I met Lama Chosen Dorje,  I didn't think I was worthy of love until he came up to me When I saw him there is something About his presence that was mysticai'm most beautiful to begin with I wanted to know what he was like he would always disappear in this summer. But I didn't know where he would disappear to. I wanted to know him I knew he was a monk and a senior monk alama if you would and he would not take me but when I actually met him he was actually very nice to me.
Still when he saw that I was following him that he actually smiled to me gently and gestured me to come with him.
That was when he started to Kiss me in the alleyway in lhasa tibet.   With every loving and playful kiss it was as if he was exploring a woman for the first time. 
Then our lips meet as we kissed deeply when we were done kissing he said in English and Tibetan that he loved me.
Out disbelief I said that I loved him too.
He held my hand and took me to old lgasa and snuck me into his monastery.   Where started kissing on me again.
As he did his hands went straight for my blossom and I felt his gentle touch for the first time in my life.
As I was being made love by him.  I want him all of him inside me ....though I have nothing to give him.
He put his girth in to me and as he was thrusting into me he said his name was chosen dorje.
"Oh chosen........." I moaned.  Waiting g for his sweet kisses.
He thrusted into me very gently and slowly. 
" for first time I want woman"
"Want you Chosen......." I sobbed with joy as he were to be to be playfully touching the back of my bra.
He gently tugged my bra of or popping it off  it was free as the bra fell to my waist and he held me closely suckling my breasts.
"Oh Chosen, that feels wonderful," I moaned.  
"I want to make you happy." He said
"I am broken," I said as a tear rolled from my cheek.  "You don't want me"
"But I do "
"Chosen I am a bad woman.....I have done bad things to people and to my self.  You don't want me "
"You soft not bad"
"My Karate teacher as hurt me every time I didn't say I loved him."
"Me love you Lilly"
That was my name by the way.
I wanted to go back to my hostel but was to scared to leave someone who was in love with me.
"Have your way with me."
As he hears this he laps up my juices from my womanhood.   Oh it felt good.  The feel of his mouth on my womanhood felt so wonderful.
I knew that thus was forbidden this love and pleasure.