Chapter 2-Convincing my brother

~Nadwe's POV~

I go down stairs to the living room and see Socks,Tbh and Blaza watching tv i then tell Socks that i need to talk with him in the kitchen

Socks"What's up?"

Nadwe"Look i was thinking and...maybe we should give Meme another chance"

Socks"What?! No way in hell are we letting that,that phyco back into our lives! Nad i know you two were close but he's not even your biological brother!"

Nadwe"I know but i believe in second chances and face it you still care about him"

Socks"No i don't!"

Nadwe"Then why do still have his hoodie? Why did you have it enlarged huh?"

Socks"I-I*sigh* your right i do still care about him there hasn't been a day when i haven't thought about him"

Socks"B-But i'm not ready to date anyone ok?"

Nadwe"What? No,no i just thought we all could be friends again"

Socks"It won't be easy to fully forgive but i'm willing to try"

Meanwhile with Memegod

???"Please just let my son go!"

The stranger begged as one of Meme's black market friends Drew was about to shoot the mystery person Meme stop him

Drew"What the heck man!"

Meme"Don't shoot him he could be very useful to me"

Drew"Huh?"

Meme"Here take my card and withdraw the amount he owes us then give it to Tony"

Meme"We'll give him back to you but in return you'll have to do something for me"

???"I'll do anything you want just don't hurt him"

Meme takes out his phone and shows the guy a picture of Ally

Meme"Make this girl fall for you it shouldn't be that hard since she did have a crush on you in highschool"

???"Ally? But why Memegod?"

Meme"Because she was dating the love of my life and they may still like each other"

???"If they broke up then why do you want me to make her fall in love with me?"

Meme"Well even if she doesn't have feelings for my Honey-bunny anymore it may be fun to make her suffer*yandere giggle*

Btw this sence toke place at the stranger's house

Word count:373