The Blossoming Love

Start from the beginning

THE NEXT MORNING :Y/N P.O.V

As soon as i woke up i  saw a pair of hands hugging my waist and i knew it my my jiminie oppa.I turned facing him ,oh god his looks like an angel when he sleeps.Suddelny i remembered what happened the nightmares ,my oppas saving me everything,I know i will never make that vision come alive i will train well and will fight that demon ending this once  amd for all I said in my head.Then  i gave him a kiss on his forehead and drifted back to sleep.Later  i heard many people chattering in my room ,i thought it was just stacie and darla our maids and snuggled tightly to jimin and slep.Then i heard someone fake coughing and we both saw 6 bodies staring at us in awe and jin oppa saying(Wakey wakey sleepyheads we have a long day ahead of us) Quickly as i saw them i separated from jimin and saw an annoyed jimin screaming at his bros,Seriously boys u are all moment destroyers get the fck out,Then i saw jimin got smacked in the head by none other than jin hyung(Language mister).I quickly lurged all 7 men out of my room as i was dying of embarassment and as i was pushing them out jimin came back inside and locked the door.

Y/M What the hell jimin get out i gottsa change

JIMIN:Before you chase me out of your room again I need you to hear me out.Y/n dont think i am a creep but almost every day i have visions and all of them is about you.I always saw a beautiful girl ,with beautiful eyes an angellic laugh everything seemes like a dreamAppa always will ask why arent you in a relationship i just couldnt look at any girl or boy as every time i close my eyes i see my you y/n.I am destined to be you  i know we just met in person but god made me see you every day making me fall in love with you every single day till now.Babygirl please dont think i am lying and all but i truly love you .

Y/N:You had visions of me ,jimin i had visions of you to.When i get happy visions every time your face shows up.I always stumblr upon a handsome young man who looks at me in  awe.I have never been in a relationship ,never had my first kiss ,even rejecting every boy or girl who asked me out ,Its because of you,i knew you are out there somewhere and i was determined to find you and gladly god destined us to meet(I saw jimin with tears in his eyes)

JIMIN:Baby ,sweety ,honey my queen my little one ,will you do the honours of accecpting me as your knight in shining armour,your prince,your husband ,the mother of my child and also be daddy,s little girl(I saw him smirk saying the last word)

Y/N:YES I WILL BECOME YOURS  (I said as i jumped on him and kissed him not caring about our morning breaths)

As we were in a passionate we were interupted when we  saw 6 men falling on top of each other ,with happy tears and in awe (They were all eavesdropping and as they were pushing hard to listen the door opened and all of them fell on the floor on top of one another)

JIMIN:WTF SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING(and as expectedhe got another smack from jin hyung,languange mister)

THE BOYS :CONGRATULATIONS !!!(they said in union and engulfed us in a tight hug )

Y/N TQ BOYS

JIN OPPA:Finally my little brother found his maiden i am so happy (he said while ruffling his hair and kissed our foreheads

TAEHYUNGI OPPA:MY SOULMATE FINALLY FOUND HIS DESTINY (He said with tears and gave us a tight hug.

Soon the boys left my room hugging and kissing my forehead(it became a habit for them) and jimin gave me a longer passionate kiss ,kissed my forehead ,and as he was about to leave he said(I will forever,protect you my queen )he kissed my forehead again and left my room.I spinned in happiness,jumped on my bed and screaming in happiness,Finally after a hectic few days finally the man of my dreams(well literally lol)is finally mine ooh wait till i tell Dave this

DAVE:Hey bubble hru i miss you b..ch

Y/N:DAVEEEE I AM OFFICIALLY AND FOREVER IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY JIMIN HE ASKED  ME AND I SAID YES,\

DAVE.OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BUBBLE OH GOD I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU  but gurl i need to meet with him aftereverything is over i need to know he willl never hurt my babe ,if he does his dead meat  (AND ALSO I GET TO MEET HIS 6 HOT AS FCK BROS)

Y/N:YOU HORNY ASS PERVERT AISSH ,

DAVE YOUR HORNY ASS PERVERT OK BABE GOTTA GO GO CELEBRATE  THIS OK BYE BUBBLE LOVE YOUUUU.he said and hung up

Aissh as much as i find him annoying his my comfort zone,my protector,my everything,i love him and glad to have him by my side .tq god for making my life abit happier than it was a few days ago.i then went to freshen up myself to get ready to finally train and to be read y to end this for good MY A..HOLE UNCLE JUST YOU WAIT I WILL SHOW YOU HOW HELL LOOKS LIKE I WILL COME TO SEE YOU AND END YOU I WILL AND IT WILL BE SOON .BE READY TO FACE THE UNRAVEL OF THE TRUE WARRIOR INSIDE OF ME.

God seriously,he sleeps like an angel