two

I slowly opened my eyes, as I felt the morning sunlight shine through my window. It was still a bit dark but the sun was coming up quite fast. I went to the bathroom and got ready. The girls were still sleeping. I made some coffee and sat outside on the balcony. It was pretty cold but I didnt mind. I enjoyed the cold breeze against my skin.

I was just in my own head, than I remembered. We were going to see that cliff guy and metallica play today. I already told the girls and they agreed on coming. Apparently the guys went to our school tho I never seemed to notice them..

But there was still that feeling when I thought of Cliff... Like I knew he was gonna change my life but wasnt aware of it.
My mind was just going on and on thinking about every possible thing I could think of.

"Linnary?"
"Linnary hey"

My thinking was interrupted by Layla who just woke up and was standing at the entrance of the balcony.

"Oh hey Layla, sorry I was just lost in my imagination haha"

She looked at me confused, but she just smiled.

Layla is a more quiet type and she is like really nice. Sometimes too nice. Shes a sweet soul.
But oh boy when you put her on stage she turns to a diffrent person and puts every last bit of her energy into the performance. I really like that about her.

"Haha its okay, I get it its like 7 in the morning"

"Im actually exited to see that band today. The concert is at 8 pm right?"

"Yeah, me too. I really wonder what the other members are like."

I anwsered.

We just talked for awhile, actually so long that even Kaia and Raina woke up in the mean time. The day went by really quickly and we started getting ready for the concert at like 7 pm I think.

"LINNARY GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 2 HOURS"

Raina yelled and aggresivelly knocked on the bathroom door.

She is very loud, but she has a great sense of humour and always knows what to say. She is a very strong character.

"OH MY GOD RAINA JUST CHANGE IN YOUR ROOM"

I yelled back at her while laughing.

I dont know why I was taking so long. I always just stand there and stare at myself in the mirror, I dont even know why.
I ended up putting on a black oversized slipknot tshirt and baggy ripped gray jeans. I also smudged black eyeshadow around my eyes quickly before running downstairs to put on my shoes.
Everyone was ready to go as I came running down the stairs.

"you look very lost linn, are you okay?"

Raina questioned me.

"Yeah yeah im fine just a bit tired I guess..."

"Okayyyy... well put on your shoes and lets goooo"

I quickly put on my red converse and threw on a black leather jacket. I always wore those shoes, nomather how cold or hot it was.

We walked to the club since it was only two blocks away from our house. We arrived there around 8 pm. I immediately noticed noticed cliff as we walked inside. He saw me and surprisingly a big smile appeared on his face when he saw me.

"Linnary hey! Im so glad you guys made it. Come on i'll introduce you to the guys!"

He came up to us and shaked the other girls hands, before taking us backstage. There were 3 other guys sitting on the sorta small sofa when we walked in.