Pissed Father

A little boy around the age of five ran through the woods, away from whatever was chasing him. This boy had messy, raven black hair and dark blue eyes that seemed to have small strikes of lightning explode in them. He was well built for a five year old. The beginning of a six pack was showing on his little framed body.

He seemed very scared because whatever was chasing him had killed his mother. A monstrous roar echoed throughout the woods, scaring the little boy. He ran off of nothing, but pure adrenaline and will power.

He came upon a clearing where a small campfire that lay in the center of a campsite. Girls in silver clothing walked around. Some had bows while others had hunting knives. One seemed to be carrying a spear and shield with her.

He tried to give a shout to get there attention, but his throat was so dry, nothing came out. Instead he just kept pushing himself until he jumped over the camp fire and into the lap of one of the girls that was sitting down next to the fire.

He looked up and found that she had bright silver eyes and auburn hair that hung right below her shoulders. Another thing that he noticed was that her eyes were narrowed at him.

As he was about to say something, the beast howled again as it ran in front of the fire.

Mistake number one. The beast had ran right into the encampment of Artemis and her hunters. Mistake number two. It growled at the boy that was still in Artemis arms. Mistake number three. That boy is the son of Thor.

Thunder rattled the sky and lightning flashed. Sparks of white electricity bounced across the ground around the camp. The hunters and their mistress stared at one of their own.

"Thalia, enough of this," Artemis yelled at her newest Lieutenant.

"I am not the one doing this."

Maybe it was Zeus. "Could it be that father is after the beast," Thalia asked?

The daughter of Zeus and Leto looked at her younger half sister and after a minute of thinking about it she replied. "No it can't be him. His lightning is more yellowish. This color is pure white."

While they were all discussing who it could have been that was causing this, the hellhound had snuck up behind Artemis, ready to strike the goddess down.

Too late did her hunters notice before the beast launched at Artemis. Unfortunately this monster had been hunting the boy, which had pissed off the watching father.

Thor gave strength to his one and only demigod son. A small smile appeared on the little boys face as he willed the lightning to shoot out at the hellhound. The monster was turned to ashes within seconds. All eyes were now on the little boy who was slowly losing is grip on consciousness, but before he lost full control, they saw the symbol of Thor appear above his head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next Morning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Percy slowly opened his eyes only to close them once again when a bright light shined in his eyes. He groaned before trying to open them up once more.

Once he defeated that task, he tried to climb it of the little bed that seemed to be made of deer skins and other animal fur. Task number two accomplished. Now onto task number three. Getting out of wherever they had put him.

Once he made sure that he had his balance, Percy slowly crept up to the entrance of the tent and unzipped the doorway. He poked his little head out and saw that nobody was around so he decided to make a break for it.