Prologue

She had been flying her ikran through the Ayram Alusìng, crowing as they dove past the tsray. The day had been routine, wake up at trr'ong to start her patrol, fly at kxamtrr to catch lunch and hunt til eclipse to feed her people. She was currently on her way to the na'rìng floor to catch a more sustaining creature for the children. Strapped to either side of her ikran was a basket for any fruit she may find during the trip.

She sounded for Cree to land in the trees, hopping off her back and motioned for her ikran to stay quiet. She jumped from tree to tree, as she made her way down to the na'rìng floor. Once there, she started checking for tracks, and found some that were large enough to feed the olo for days. She knew to go the opposite direction, this was not supposed to be a apxa hunt and Cree would not be able to carry the load alone even if she successfully killed the apxa animal by herself.

Starting to get discouraged, she scaled up a tree to look for the nearest 'oratsyìp, knowing that some of the mawey animals dwelled near them for easy access to water. She smiled to herself when she heard signs of a syanan instead, knowing that the water would drown out any possible noise she would make. She might be the youngest fully-fledged tsamsiyu of her olo, but extra help was always welcome.

The closer she got to the syanan, the slower she went, careful to not step on any noisy branches or breathe too heavy. She watched as a yerik made its way to the water to drink, she took this time to grab her tsko from her back. She notched a swizaw, taking steadying breaths before releasing it. It was a clean shot straight through the head.

She placed her hunting bow back, before unsheathing her tìtaron tstal and walking over to the dying animal. "Oeru txoa livu, ma oeyä tsmukan. Hu nawma sa'nok tivul ngeyä tirea. Oeru txoa livu." She said this as she plunged the knife into the slowly beating heart, sorrow in her eyes as the panicked animal died. She slung the animal over her 'etnaw and trekked back to her ikran.

The flight back was slower, due to the weight of the dead animal over her 'etnaw and the baskets full of utumauti. It had been a rather successful day for food. When she arrived to the village, she greeted a few of the tsamsiyus on patrol. She made her way to the central fire, where other taronyus were skinning their kills. She dropped the baskets full of utumauti by the playing children, knowing they would want something to tide them over before wutso. She sat down near the fire and started skinning the animal. Males and females alike were conversing about their days, telling stories of their hunts, as time went on the stories went further back, to the Time of Great Sorrow.

Many losses were sustained throughout all of the olos, tsamsiyus as well as Olo'eyktans were killed in the war. The Tipani Clan lost its eyktan, many great tsamsiyu including the current Olo'eyktan's muntxate.

But the Na'vi continued on, they successfully drove out the Sky People and went back to their simple ways of life. Sixteen years have passed and the people still carry on.

Later that night, Akaì was stargazing on the back of Cree, the eclipse had been rather beautiful that night, and the ftxozä feast was still going. The 'ekong of the music could be felt throughout the ayram alusìng. Suddenly, a shooting star appeared across the night sky, followed by another. The Sky People have returned.