PART 2

we are now?"  Derek asked Meredith "Hmmmm, actually I want to know but I'm confused about where to find out, Papa just doesn't know let alone us."  Meredith replied, Derek also thought and was silent until finally he took his laptop and called his friends with zoom, they were zoomed in with Alex, Christina, George and Izzie
"Hey Meredith, Derek what are you calling all of us at this time of night?"  Asked Christina "Hey everyone, sorry for disturbing your time.  I just want to make sure all of you at home don't leave the house or are doing activities outside because it's raining very hard, the wind is very strong, I'm afraid it will flood outside."  Derek replied "No, I'm not at home because my father forbade me to do activities outside for whatever reason."  Alex replied "Same, my parents also forbade me to leave the house even though I just wanted to buy a quota."  Izzie replied "Your parents were right.  Don't go out of the house because the weather isn't good, it's raining very hard outside, water has started to enter my house, fortunately my house has two floors so I'm on the second floor, but my neighbors have started to be on alert for flooding and are on standby to evacuate to higher areas."  answered George.
"Hah?  Serious?  Luckily we all went home quickly, otherwise we couldn't all go home, we would have been trapped there."  Christina replied "Yeah, fortunately we got home quickly, if your house is flooded you just go to my house, George, instead of you taking refuge in an evacuation shelter."  Meredith said "Yeah, George, my house is fine too" said Alex "Wow you guys are so nice!  Yes, I hope the water will recede soon, the rain will stop soon so the water doesn't continue to rise, I always pray that everything will be fine," said George.
After the zoom was over, George looked from the balcony of his house to see that the water was thigh high, and the rain was not stopping.  In his heart said, why the season
like this?  Even though this afternoon it was very hot, it felt like the fan couldn't feel it, why did it rain heavily every night even though since noon there was no sign of wanting to rain?  and tonight the rain really flooded my area.  Meanwhile, Meredith, Derek, Izzie and Christina are very worried about George in their respective homes.
The next day, when they had to go to school, Meredith and Derek talked to Mr and Mrs Shepherd, "Ma, Pa, last night George's house was flooded, now I don't know what happened to him."  Meredith said sadly.  "Mama guessed that there would definitely be flooding in the area around us, indeed last night it rained really hard and didn't stop."  Answered Mrs. Shepherd.  "Yes, later when you come home from school we go to George's house, we'll see what condition he is in and what his house is like," replied Mr. Shepherd.
Not long after that, Meredith and Derek went to school and met their friends. "Hello everyone.  Oh, George, how come you can go to school?"  Ask Derek.  "Yes, because the floods in my area have receded quite a bit last night up to my thighs but this morning it was only ankle deep and maybe during the day it will recede because the weather is hot again too."  answered George.  "It's really strange the weather right now they're all thinking and confused."  "Never mind, everything will be fine, let's go to class."  Alex said.
When they are in class, there are many who do not go to school.  "Why are there so many empty seats where are the others?"  Ask Christina.  "Yes, it looks like a lot of other friends are sick, so many are permitted not to take part in learning."  Answered Lexie, her classmate.  Everyone was silent and sad to hear the news.  Soon the teacher came to class and conveyed to all students that they were advised to always take care of their health, because the weather was not good for health.