Richard Boderman x touch deprived reader floofy thing

Ahahahahahaqhha yes you heard me.

By Richard Boderman..

I MEAN THIS GUY

THE OLD DUDE WITH OHIO HANDS

I like Nico's Nextbots so I thought why not make a oneshot?

I may make multiple oneshots of this game soon of Nextbots..(I'm making one for Yoshie and Aheno rn- IM- IM SORRY PLZ DONT ATTACK ME OR SMTH).

Anyway lets continue

TW: LOADS OF CRINGE READ AT YOUR RISK PLZ

I hate my life.

~Second Person POV~

You stayed in the saferoom, chilling at the relaxing music that was playing. You didn't go out. Obviously, you were afraid. Very afraid. Afraid of who? The Nextbots obviously.

The ones that chase you for blood and flesh. Those are Nextbots. When you came inside the mall, the Nextbots were already on your tail. Soon, you instantly ran from them. Obunga (rip), Yoshie, and Aheno were right behind you.

Luckily, a kind person pulled you towards the saferoom you were in right now. The Nextbots tried to get to you and the others but they were repelled by the saferoom. They eventually gave up and left.

You tried to talk to the person that saved you but they went out with bravery and were sadly killed by Quandale Dingle (rip). You were devastated and you couldn't really do much so you just stayed in the room.

You knew you had just met this good hearted brave person, but still you were sad and devastated. Why you may ask? Because you were lonely and deprived of touch. You don't have a family and a bunch of friends to be with.

Poor (Y/N)..Poor you was extremely touch starved. You begged to be hugged and cuddled with emotion and love. Sadly there was nobody to know and hug. You were lonely. And you might be lonely forever.

You sat on a couch in the saferoom, sighing as you bought your knees up to your chest. The only comforting thing to you was the relaxing music playing in the room. It made you happy but still you were pretty lonely. You did care about their survival but you also cared about what would happen if you were hugged and affectionately touched by one person.

Finally the lights went out.

Total silence came.

"You have no idea what is going on, do you?"

*DANGER APPROACHING
RICHARD BODERMAN*