'Since when does Caller have a crush on Y/n?' he asked his twin brother, placing his chin in the palm of his hand. 

'Are you blind? He has had a crush on her for years,' George swatted the back of Fred's head in stupidity. 'A better question is since when do you have a crush on Y/n Tonks?'

Fred looked away from the scene, Y/n was now laughing loudly about something Cyprian had said. 

'What would be so funny about Cyprian Caller?' Fred snarled, finally looking at George. 'Oh, dear brother, would you be so surprised if I told you I have liked her too for years?'

George widened his eyes, 'Yes.'

His twin brother rolled his eyes, looking at the spot where Y/n and Cyprian had just sat (they had left without him knowing). 

'Well, Georgie, now you know,' Fred glanced behind him where a Hufflepuff girl walked past him. 

'Hey, Fred,' she said, twirling her blond her around her finger. 

The boy nodded in acknowledgement. 

George scoffed next to him, nudging his twin brother to the side. 'Why would you chose a girl that clearly doesn't like you to fall for, when you have countless of girls do like you?'

'I don't care about those girls,' Fred glared. 

'I only like my one true love Y/n Tonks,' George batted his eyes with a mocking voice. 

'Oh, shut up,' his twin brother, in spite of himself, laughing along. 

~

'Miss Burns,' Snape said loudly over the crowd of Slytherins, 'put on your tie normally, this isn't a circus. Mr. Caller, keep your hands off Miss Tonks.'

Snape was going everyone in the crowd, trying to make everyone look spotless just like every other head of house was doing.

Cyprian rolled his eyes, stopping with poking Y/n. 

'How do you guys suppose they will get here?' Esmeralda asked between a yawn, hadden just stepped out of her bed fifteen minutes earlier. 

'Apparating maybe?' Cyprian questioned, but regretting it immediately, being lightly swatted on the head by Y/n. 

'Of course not you idiot, you can't apparate on the Hogwards grounds,' Y/n rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. 

'Oh, well I'm sorry, Miss Tonks,' Cyprian mocked, poking her in the side making her yelp.

'DON'T! Don't,' Y/n mock glared, her hair changing into a light pink. She glanced up at her hair letting out an exasperated sigh and shaking her head making it turn back to her normal h/c hair.

'Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!' Dumbledore called out from the back row where he stood with the other teachers. 

'Where?' said many students eagerly, all looking in different directions. 

'There!' called Cyprian, pointing over the forest, his other hand gripping onto Y/n's arm. 

Something large, much larger than a broomstick  — or, indeed, a hundred broomsticks — was hurtling across the deep blue sky toward the castle, growing larger all the time. 

'It's a dragon!' shrieked one of the first years, losing her head completely. 

'Don't be stupid ... it's a flying house!' said Dennis Creevey, a Gryffindor loudly. 

Dennis's guess was closer ... As the gigantic black shape skimmed over the treetops of the Forbidden Forest and the lights shining from the castle windows hit it, they saw a gigantic, powderblue, horse-drawn carriage, the size of a large house, soaring toward them, pulled through the air by a dozen winged horses, all palominos, and each the size of elephant.