Chapter 55 - Hot n cold

Start from the beginning

I go to the bathroom and prepare everything necessary for her to take a relaxing shower.
While i'm adjusting the water temperature i hear a noise from her room.
"Shit!" i hear cursing
"Lizzie can you come here?" she calls me and i run to her and find her on the floor wearing her bathrobe.
"Oh my god what happened?" i asked panicked going to help her up and making her sit on the bed
"I thought i could do without crutches but apparently my legs are still weak" she says trying to get up
"Hey hey wait, i'll help you. Did you get hurt?" i ask making sure she's okay
"No, don't worry, i just-i actually think there's another problem" she says scratching her head
"What?"
"If i can't stay without crutches how can i wash myself?" she asks with the face of a lost puppy
"Well first of all honey you got me worried, i thought you were hurt and second, well i have an idea but i don't know if you will agree" i say kneeling down in front of her placing my hands on her knees.
"What?" she curious questions
I hope this is a good idea and that she doesn't misunderstand my proposal.
"Well uhm i could help you, i mean, i could wash you so you can support yourself in the shower without risking falling" i propose, nervous that i just said a bullshit and from her expression it seems like that
"I mean, if it's not a problem for you, i understand that you don't trust-well you know-uhm yeah you know to let me see you without clothes, but i assure you it will be fine, yeah i mean i have no bad intentions" i try to fix it but probably i'm just making it worse.
God Lizzie calm down, i'm justifying myself like a psycho.
"Fine" she just says, and i'm surprised actually, i didn't think she would say yes.
"Oh uhm okay, let's go then" she fastens the belt of her bathrobe and then i help her get out of bed, walking towards the bathroom.
"Wait, i'll make sure the water isn't too hot, lean here so you'll undress more easily" i say referring to the towel rack.
I turn on the water in the shower and let it go down a bit, when i feel the temperature is right i turn to y/n who is still wearing her bathrobe and nervously fiddling with her belt.
"Babe, i know you would be more comfortable in a bathrobe, but i can't wash you if you're wearing it" i try to explain to her gently, approaching her slowly
"Hey do you trust me?" i ask, taking her face in my hands and caressing her cheeks with my thumbs.
She looks at me then nods and i let a smile fall on my face.
"Good, i promise everything will be fine" i pull away slightly to allow her to unbuckle the belt and i can't help but look at her carefully.
In her slow movements, i glimpse her bare skin, until she drops her bathrobe to the ground, exposing a wonderful mirage.
She's so beautiful.

I see her shyly cover her belly with her arms.
"Hey honey, there's nothing to be ashamed of, you're just gorgeous" i whisper to her and she blushes
"Come on, come with me" i approach her, she wraps an arm around my neck and, supporting her, we enter the shower.
The contact with her naked body makes me shiver and for a moment my heart skips a beat, but then i remind myself that i have to stay calm or i'll end up scaring her into losing what little trust i've earned.
We step into the shower making sure she doesn't slip
"Okay lean here, i'll take care of the rest" i say and she clings to the shower bars turning her back on me

I take the shower head and turn on the water, but my gaze falls on her bare bottom, fortunately she wakes me up.
"Do you stay with your clothes?" she asks
"Uhm yeah don't worry, that way it will be less embarrassing for you" i would do anything to make her feel as comfortable as possible
"Ready?"
"Yes"
I take the shower head and let the water slide over her head which she instinctively pulls back towards me as the water wets her hair.
"Good girl" i whisper
Then i go to her shoulders, to her back, until i go down to her ass
Her wet skin gives birth to something in me, but something that i have to keep under control.
My breathing is irregular and my heart is about to burst out of my chest.
I take a sponge and put some bubble bath on it and then i start repeating the same movements.
For all the time there's tension in the air, but neither of us says anything.
I massage her hair with shampoo while my body is attached to hers.
I bite my lips hard but damn it's hard to keep control.
I rinse her hair and then using my hand to wash off the shower bath on her body.
I feel her shiver at my touch, then let out a few moans which drives me crazy.
"You're relaxing huh?" i tease her
"Shut up and wash me" she whispers leaving another moan.

I go in front of her so to wash the rest of her body which leaves me displaced.
The water makes her body shiny highlighting her abs and chest and fuck i'm exploding inside me.
"Liz?" she calls me and i realize maybe i was staring at her a little too much.
"Uhm yeah?" i raise my head to look at her face but the temptation to lower my gaze is high.
"You're all wet" she whispers, i look down and actually see my wet clothes.
"Oh...that's oka-"
"Hold me" she orders me
"What?" i ask confused
"Hold me, i don't want to fall" she specifies.
I do as she tells me and wrap my arms around her hips pulling her tightly against me.
"You're strong Olsen" she says with a smirk but then i see that she stretches her hands towards me, precisely on the buttons of my shirt which she starts unbuttoning one by one.
"What are you doing?" i ask her
"I'll take off your wet clothes" she explains while she take off my shirt and i stay only in my bra.
I have her in front of me, naked, taking off my clothes.
Shit, that's surreal.
She's surreal.
I observe her in every movement and more i look at her more i realize how beautiful she is.
Then i feel her take the zipper of my pants violently, i raise my head and see her with a satisfied look.
"You didn't think i'd spare them, did you?" she asks teasingly, she must clearly understand what effect she has on me.
She takes off my pants, i take them and together with the shirt i throw them out of the shower.
"Much better" she says approaching my face,
i'm on fire i swear.
"Now continue your work" she demands to me
I decide not to use the sponge and soap her with my hand.
From the neck i go down to her chest up to her boobs, i slowly make circular movements, i squeeze them lightly between my hands, i touch her hard nipples.
She bites her lip and closes her eyes pulling her head back slightly in the obvious pleasure.
"Everything is fine?" i ask her
"Mmm yeah, keep going please" she begs me
I go down with my hands to her abdomen, i kneel down to better reach the lower part of her body, finding her pussy in front of me.
My Lord.
My hands slide on her hips, then i get to her legs, i touch the inner part, i get a little closer with my face blowing my hot breath making her shiver.
"Shit" she whispers
I get up to take the shower head to rinse her off.
I go back to my knees and after having removed the bubble bath from her legs, i bring the hand shower close to her vagina and using the hot water i give her pleasure making her legs tremble.
The tension there, this is even more exciting than having sex, at least more than what has ever happened between us.
I massage the outside part with the shower head as the water brushes against her creases, she moans putting her hand into my hair and squeezing them.
"Fuck" she groans
I watch while i pleasure her and i can't help but admire her.
God i love her so much.
I observe her body and notice the injuries of the accident that dot his skin.
Even though she's gained some weight back i can still see the bones under her skin and it's all my fault.
And as perfect as i think she is, it hurts me to know what i've caused.
Instinctively i touch one of her injuries.
"What are you doing?" she says, i raise my head and see that she's frowning at me
"Nothing, i'm sorry"
"You've washed me enough, better get out of here" she affirms, definitely changing her tone and becoming serious.
Fuck, now she's going to hate me
"Sorry babe i-"
"I told you to let me out of here" she orders raising her voice.
I help her get out of the shower and put on the bathrobe.
She's says nothing.
We go back to the room, she sits on the bed and i help her comb her hair and dry it.
There is tension, but not like the one before, this one is almost suffocating.
Should i tell her something?
"I can do it myself now" she says after blow-drying her hair.
"Are you sur-"
"Yes Lizzie, you can go" she says just waiting for me to leave her room
"Okay, sorry again i didn't mean to do anything wrong" i leave a kiss on her hair and walk towards the door.
"Can you leave me your phone?" she asks me and i turn to her but she doesn't look me in the face.
"I need to call Emma and i no longer have my phone" she points out
"Uhm, yes, of course, take it" i say handing it to her.
"Thank you, you can go now" she says and i do as she tells me, i close the door behind me and let out a sigh wondering what will happen from here on out.

———————————————————————————

??? POV

"I love you babe"

....................................................................................

A/N:
Hiiiii guys how are you?

Sorry for my absence but i took an exam these days and i was busy with the study.

So what do you think of this chapter?
We needed a bit of spicy right?
I promise many interesting things will happen, just be patient😉

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍