Chapter 6: Avenger Forever

Start from the beginning

Izuku gripped his bow tightly as he looked at the three teachers in front of him. '_Eraserhead, Powerloader, and Thirteen. With them ours odds of surviving is not terrible, but we have no idea what the bird thing down is or what it can do for that matter. Not to mention that hand man caught my arrow and turned it to dust. I hate to say this and I really do, but I think we might need All Might.' _

Izuku hated what he just said. He doesn't want to rely on All Might to come save the day, but he remembers what Barton told him when they first met. Plus bye the looks of this bird creature the class was going to need a someone that can bring the hurt.

"Everyone stay behind Powerloader and Thirteen." Aizawa order everyone as he grabbed his yellow goggles. Everyone widen their eyes except for Izuku, he had a feeling that his sensei would try to do this alone.

"Sensei, you can't expect to fight alone them alone." Tenya said in disbelief, no matter how good Eraserhead is even he can't take all those villains down alone.

"You can't be a one trick pony and expect to survive in the hero world."

"And he won't be alone." Everyone looked to Izuku as he stepped up next to Aizawa. Eraserhead looked at him through his goggles and Izuku looked at his sensei through his shades.

"Before you go ordering and telling me to be safe. I want to remind you of a few things. I'm the best shooter in this class, I have the best vision, I took you down single handedly, and when it comes to the fighting from a distance. I am also the best at that. You need back up and there's no better than a hawk from the distance."

Aizawa heard the logic in his words and he knew he was going to need backup. Powerloader wouldn't be enough and what Izuku said is true. Out of all his students he his the best shooter and he could keep the villains at distance which would prevent them from overwhelming him.

**{Play Pain by Three Days Grace for the whole chapter}**

"Alright then, everyone stay behind Thirteen and Izuku. Izuku I need you to keep those villains from overwhelming me and Powerloader. Tenya, I need you to get to UA as fast as you can. I have a feeling that the enemy may be jamming us. Tell them what's happening here and tell them to bring back up." Tenya nodded his head as Eraserhead and Powerloader began to head down the stairs to do battle with the villains.

"Izuku, cover us!" Eraserhead yelled his student as he jumped down.

"Got your back, sensei!" Izuku said as he took a position near the stairs and loaded his new flash-bang arrow. Izuku fired an arrow into the air, the arrow was going straight till it made a downward dive and landed in the middle of a group of villains.

"The hell," The villain didn't finish as the arrow exploded and flash of light came blinding them. Eraserhead and Powerloader's gear protected them from the light, and with the distraction in place they moved in. Eraserhead wrapped the villains in his scarf tossed them into another group of villains.

"Please tell me that you have the thing with you?" Eraserhead was speaking to Powerloader about his support gear and the man shook his head.

"I'll manage, like you said no one can be a one trick pony and hope to survive in the hero world. You worry about yourself and I'll handle my own group of villains." The mole hero told him as he punched the ground and made a small hole from himself to jump into. Eraserhead sighed as he saw the support teacher dig his way through the ground and pull villains into it.

"What a day." Aizawa dragged as he saw another arrow hit a villain and this time it electrocuted him. Izuku was doing his job, now he had to do his. He only hoped that Tenya could get out of here quick and bring back up.