We belong together || Jayson Tatum part 2

Start from the beginning

"The last thing that should be on your mind is groceries. What just happened was not normal y/n when was the last you had appointment?" She asked and I just rubbed my face.

"2 weeks ago."

"2 weeks ago?!" She snapped and I just got up getting a glass of water.

"That's not even bad, but to stop your concern I'll just book an appointment for tomorrow then." I reasoned with her and finally she calmed down.

A mother knows when her body is ready to give birth and right now my son was not due to come out.

He was active I'll give you that for sure.

But I don't wanna hear the topic of pre mature it applies more stress than I already have.

                                       —

"So what happened to that boy toy of yours." Instantly my cousins head had snapped towards my direction, causing me to cackle.

"What boy toy. I ain't got a boy toy." She was so quick to deny, indicating that she indeed did have one.

She's not slick, I saw ole boy leaving her crib at 4 am last time clothes on backwards and all. This was because I was awake because somebody didn't wanna settle, and let me sleep.

"Don't even Sheri. I caught his ass red handed leaving last week." I recalled and she became a bit flustered.

"Alright fine that's Chris. And he's not my boy toy."

"Then what is he?"

"Someone that I like but can't be with." She sighs softly and I frown." Why's that?" I responded, stopping the shopping cart.

"Because he's about to die Y/n, he has some sort of tumour. It's inoperable and the only way I could be there for him is by doing this." She explained her brown eyes became glossy.

"Aww baby." I brought her into a hug allowing her to cry into my shoulder. She was still a child and was 21 and I was 25.

As I consolder her suddenly a strong wave of pain had overcome me, and I felt a wet substance start to twinkle down my pants.

There's no way I just peed myself...

I exhaled shakily, causing my cousin to pull away in confusion.

"Y/n are you good?"

"No, I think my water broke." I meekly whispered and she gasped loudly.

"SOMEONE HELP MY COUSINS WATER JUST BROKE!."

Quickly people began rushing over helping me as my cousin guided me to sit down. So many voices overcrowd and I just wanted to scream.

This whole situation was overwhelming, plus I was on the verge of giving birth and people were all up in my grill.

"Okay everyone back the fuck up. She needs to breathe." A man boomed, he was dark skin and had a long beard that connected. Along with some nice waves.

If I wasn't in so much pain I probably would've asked for his number.

"Who are you." I managed to muster out in pain as he got down on his knees next to me.

"I'm Dr Corey Gilbert, a certified doctor at Parkinson clinic. How far along are you." He asked me and I couldn't reply so my cousin jumped in.

"She's only 7 months. That's too early right are you sure there's nothing wrong?!"

Corey sucked his teeth." Right, this is not my area but the only thing we can do is wait for the ambulance. Alright I got you." He latched on to my hand and squeezed comfortingly.