Chapterzz 2

KERMITS POV

I ran through the hallways of my new school, frantically looking for my classroom. Oh no I'm gonna be late for my first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£@@2!!!!!! But again, I really couldn't care less, I'm a rebel and I can do whatever I want-

"Ahhhh..."

"Ow!"

The sheer muscle of a body made me bounce back from the impact.

"HO! GAZE WHITHER THOU ART GOING!" boomed a voice from above. I glanced up to see a tall figure looming over my small body.

I gasped. "I... I... I'm sorry..." Trembling, I reached over to pick up my books.

He growled, grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the lockers.

Add water into marinate

"O-Ow! UwU," i cried, my scrunchie falling off sExAhLy and making my lOnG lUsCioUs lOcKs fall down my shoulder.

The owner of the voice peered down on me, and i saw his jawline, sharp as an axe, and his broad shoulder like rugby captain Dave's. He had jet black hair and eyes as blue as a gatorade, which made my heart skip a few beats and swoll up just looking at them. His muscular arms pinned me to the wall by the neck and slowly lifted me up.

"Grrrrrr how dareth thee jowl into mi?!?!!??!" He asked in his dEEp voice.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry senpai I didn't mean it uuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu senpai."

The Gatorade rugby captain glared down on me with his deep eyes engraved into his head. I caught a name on his name tag: Lysander. I thought his face had softened a bit, but before I could blink an eye, his eyes hardened and he scowled.

"Art thee blindeth 'r something" he said harshly and shoved me so hard that i fell on the ground, and for some reason, I felt my heart break in two (a.n. Literally). He then snorted and stalked away. Covering my face with my hands, I felt tears trickling down my face.

F@#$ing gatorade rugby captain!!! I know that I'm a tiny and petite and submissive and breedable oMeGa, but that doesn't mean you can pick on me!!!! I'll show you who's boss!!!!!!!!!!!

I whimpered in pain and slowly crawled around, trying to pick up my books and ignore the whispers and sniggers around me but a shadow loomed over me.

"Don't mind that guy," he said, turning to face me. My luminous green eyes met his sea green clay like eyes and something stirred in me.

Was it luv? But i knew it couldn't be; i was heartbroken and braindead.

"My nam is MEXICAN DREAM MAMACITA JAPAPENOS DORITO ALALALAL YOMAMA CITA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJALAPENOS PIÑAT CHILLI SAUE WOWIE I HAVE 1000 BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MOM DOESNT LOVE ME"

"Go away big Q" A sonorous voice sounded from behind.

"Oh ok"

The Big Q figure tore off his mask and melted and and looked annoyed. "Ok i know dream," he said annoyed, while another person walked from behind.

"Here let me help" He smiled as he bent down and began to help me gather up my books.

Our hands touched for a brief moment and he blushed. I didn't because I'm qUiRkY aNd eMo.

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-hank you s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-senpai"

" i stammered in gratitude.

"Mou men tai (a/n: that means no problem in my language!!!! uwu)" he said, "me llamo Dream!!!!!!!!!!!! Yu can call me Dream san if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UwU"