Alex glances over at his brother with a smile. With tears brimming his eyes, Ben smiles softly at Mal, looking at her with nothing but love and adoration. Alex knew just by his reaction of seeing Mal walk down the aisle that they were going to last forever. If you told him that his brother was going to marry the daughter of Hades and the daughter of Maleficent a year ago he would've laughed, but here he was at his brother's wedding and he couldn't be more happy for him. 

"I'm feeling the la la love. La la love." When Hades and Mal reach the end of the aisle where Ben is at, Hades lets go of Mal and she goes to stand in front of Ben, taking ahold of his hand. "You make me feel alive. True love you can't deny." While Fairy Godmother walks over to stand in front of Mal and Ben, Mal glances over at the girls, smiling widely at them and they all return the smile. "I'm feelin' that dream come true. Here with you. And love is around us too. Ooh and I feel the love."

Since Alex was Ben's best man he got the ring from Maleficent who held both rings on her tail. He hands the ring to his brother, patting him on the shoulder and sharing a smile with him before he went to stand by Corey and Jay. "Mal Bertha, with this ring, I pledge everything that I have to you." Ben promises. "My life, my kingdom, my heart." He puts the ring on her hand as she smiles softly at him. "I promise to always be there for you, to accept everything that you are and to always put you first."

Because Evie was Mal's maid of honor, she went to go get the ring for Ben from Maleficent. She then gave the ring to Mal, sharing a smile with her before standing by the girls again. "With this ring, I pledge to you all the days of my life." Mal places the ring on Ben's left ring finger, tears threatening to leave her eyes as she continues to speak. "All of my burdens and all of my joys. I promise to be my best for you, to share all my secrets," Everyone watches the Mal and Ben with smiles on their faces and the girls were even wiping tears from their eyes, crying tears of joy because of how sweet this moment was. "And to keep yours and to choose good always."

"Do you, Ben, take Mal to be your wife, to love and cherish forever?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"I do." Ben smiled at Mal, who returned the smile.

Fairy Godmother smiles, glancing at Mal. "Do you, Mal, take Ben to be your husband, to love and cherish forever?"

"I do." Mal nodded.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you...Husband and wife!" Fairy Godmother announces excitedly while Ben and Mal lean in for a kiss. "Bippity-Boppity whoo!" 

With a flick of her wrist, thanks to Fairy's Godmother's magic wand everyone was back at the castle while Ben and Mal were still kissing. Everyone at the castle gasps upon seeing them. Ben and Mal pull away from the kiss, both grinning at each other and chuckled. Alex walked over to them excitedly, wrapping his arm around his brother as Evie, Jay, Corey, Phoebe, and Luna quickly followed to hug Ben and Mal. 

The group gasps when suddenly Carlos' charm on Mal's charm bracelet Jay and Evie gave her glowed brightly. Then they all smiled at each other. Maybe that was Carlos' way of letting them know he was there with them. Dude ran over to the group, barking as he wagged his tail happily. They all glanced down at him with a smile and laughed.

"I love you guys!" Mal smiled. Intertwining her hand with Ben and picking up her dress with her other hand, she then began running down the steps with her husband and friends. Alex and Evie had their hands intertwined as well, both of them smiling at each other.

Fairy Godmother used her magic wand to make the squares of the floor float, causing everyone to gasp and then laugh excitedly as they were raised into the air and thanks to Fairy Godmother's magic, the ceiling parted, letting everyone rise up into the starlit sky.