Wednesday Addams🦇

Warnings- smut, bondage, dirty talk, degradation, strapon, sadist Wednesday

"Is this loose enough?" The ravenette asks softly, perfectly manicured digits gently caressing your chin.

You flex your palms where they're tied behind your back as you sit on the bed, making sure the blood flow in your hands isn't restricted, before nodding.

"Good," her eyes darken, and the hold she has on your face turns rough, fingers manhandling your jaw to look up at her, "Because that's all the movement you'll be allowed tonight."

You whine in dismay, pulling at your restraints, and the leather digs into your wrists, leaving you whimpering and tugging at the cuffs in another poor attempt at freedom.

Wednesday draws in closer, moving to sit on your lap, stocking — clad legs swinging over your thighs . You're thankful for the fleeting moment of seeing her like this, and you try to catch as much of her as you can, wanting to engrave the image into your brain— she's fully clothed, a display of composure and dominance, dark hair in the usual tight braids, her starched blouse hanging off her shoulders with buttons undone, and, as your eyes slide down over her milky breasts and lower, you're painfully aware that the ravenette has disposed of her panties, her skirt the only thing keeping you from seeing her perfect pussy.

Her picture is marvelous, but the way Wednesday eyes you up like a hungry beast is so dirty, and she has to bite her lip to restraint herself, but it's half - hearted — the only one needing restraint tonight will be you.

The black blindfold is silky against your skin when the ravenette presses it to your eyes, and you feel all your senses skyrocket when your sight is restricted — the smell of the girl in front of you overtakes, and it's darkly woodsy, so herbaceous and smoky and so Wednesday. She pulls back, admiring her work — you look so perfect like this, all tied up and pretty for her enjoyment, for her to take as much as she needs — and take she will.

The collar around your neck tightens as the ravenette holds the leash in a tight grip, and you hear her hum pleasantly at the way you gasp. Small palms pressing into your shoulders, she hovers over the silicone cock that's tightly strapped to your pubis, and proceeds to slowly lower herself down. Wednesday is never above teasing herself, pressing her pretty cunt against the bulbous head, and it spreads her lips as she lingers on the toy, inches from sinking onto it but not quite there yet. You wish you could catch a glimpse of her heat, wetness dripping down the thick shaft and no doubt mixing with your own.

She enjoys the deprivation as much as you do — well, to a certain degree, as, unlike you, she gets to see your writhing form, the way your bruised lips waver with every shaky inhale you take. Wednesday inches her face closer to yours, gasping into your half - open mouth rasply, and you almost go delusional.

Her lips barely graze yours, and you can sense it, the way she sinks onto the girth agonizingly slow, and you groan as you feel Wednesday sigh into your ear, the gentle feeling making goosebumps rise up your neck. She bares her pearly whites to nibble at your earlobe, silencing herself, and oh, how cruel the girl above you is, robbing you of her prettiest sounds, your only consolation in such a predicament. You wish you could touch her, knead the supple flesh of her thighs with your palms, maybe even inch closer under her skirt to swipe your finger through the warm slick between her legs. God, anything, anything to feel her.

"So pliable... so obedient, offering all of yourself to me, letting me use you however I desire..." Her voice is low and husky in your ear, and wetness pools between your legs at her words.

She sighs again, and this time you feel her breath on your lips, making the urge to kiss her burn deep in your guts — but you don't dare act out of turn, keening subtly with furrowed eyebrows, hoping she can understand your pathetic pleas. Wednesday grants your wish, pulling you closer by the leash to press her plump lips against yours in a hot kiss, hands moving to rest on your shoulders, fingers flittering around and brushing the back of your neck. Tongues roam over teeth, and your breath turns gasping and eager.

When Wednesday's plush walls squeeze around the toy, she pulls away from your mouth, dark lipstick smeared, and moans, breathless, right by your ear, and the soft sound is so gorgeous you think you might cum just from hearing it. She's devilish – you know she's doing it on purpose, completely aware of what her timbre does to you. Her thighs rest on yours, pretty cunt swallowing your fake cock to the base, fluttering around the thick shaft, and she can barely keep herself together at the feeling of being so full of you, finally.

You want to grasp her thighs tightly, sink your nails into her skin and push her down onto the length roughly, but she just won't allow it.

Not today.

"I almost forgot what it feels like to be stretched by you," she murmurs, and you shiver at the low tone of her voice, body arching into hers, feeling the ravenette's soft tits press against yours, "So good... My willing little fucktoy."

"Oh, 'Day," you pant, mouth hanging open and watering at the humiliating insult, "Wanna touch you so fucking bad, please."

Wednesday can't deny you the pleasure – she tugs on the leash, pressing your face into her neck, and you nuzzle into it, inhaling deeply. You leave an open - mouthed kiss on the creamy flesh there, and Wednesday cranes her neck to expose more skin — you indulge, peppering kisses along her throbbing vein, relishing in her steamy breaths. Lips skim over her collarbones, over the swell of her perky breasts, and you don't waste any more time to wrap your hot mouth around one of her nipples, tongue out to suckle and stimulate the girl further.

The ravenette leans her free hand against your knee behind her back, the cold touch on your warm skin making you shudder, her other hand still holding the leash as she slowly raises her hips until only the head is inside of her and lowers them back down, filling herself back up, a breathy moan escaping her lips.

Even though Wednesday's pupils are blown wide and her fringe messy, the tingling sparks of pleasure almost enough to make her swoon, she doesn't let go of her control — grabbing the back of your head, the girl above you tugs forcefully, your mouth leaving her breast with a wet pop, lips delightfully swollen and covered in spit.

"Enough of that." She murmurs, and raises her delicate hand to your mouth, pulling your bottom lip down and tapping against your teeth. You comply, allowing her entrance, and Wednesday smiles, watching you lap at her thumb, gently and languid, tongue swirling around the digit.

"Touch has to be earned. You'll have plenty of opportunities to do so yet."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wednesday imagines/headcannons from tumblrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें