School Reunion

Začít od začátku

"See? This is me." Rose said, gesturing to herself as she walked backwards to the kitchen. "Dinner lady." She glared at the pair. 

"I'll have the crumble." Raelle called after her, Rose turning around to give her younger sister a glare. The Doctor held a thumbs up to Rose, causing Rose to storm back into the kitchen. 

"I'm so going to kill the pair of them." Rose muttered under her breath as she stormed off. 
Raelle and The Doctor watched, laughing over how moody Rose was with the whole situation. The Doctor continued to ramble about their plans for the school, but Raelle got distracted by a teacher walking over to a girl sat at the table behind the Doctor. 

"Melissa. You'll be joining my class for the next period. Milo's failed me, so it's time we moved you up to the top class. Kenny, not eating the chips?" He asked the boy, who was eating a home prepared lunch from a Tupperware box.

"I'm not allowed." Kenny replied, not making eye contact with the teacher. 

"Luke. Extra class. Now." The teacher demanded. Luke and Melissa follow Mister Wagner out. The Doctor had finally realised the scene behind him, looking over to Raelle, a frown on his face. Raelle sighs. This is not good. She looks around to see Headmaster Finch standing on a balcony overlooking the canteen, peering down on her and The Doctor. She gives him a massive death stare to which he replies with a grin, walking off.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Raelle is walking down the corridor, on the way to her next class, which she reluctantly doesn't want to go to. The Doctor forced her to go, using his 'teacher authority', threatening her with a detention, as he walked to the staff room with a grin on his face. The girl glared daggers into the back of his head, her phone ringing to see Mickey was calling her. She took herself over to a secluded corner in the corridor and answered. "What you got?" She asked Mickey. 

"Confirmation." Mickey replies, looking at his computer screen. "I just got into army records. Three months ago, massive UFO activity. They logged over forty sightings. Lights in the sky, all of that. I can't get any photos, because then it gets all classified and secret. Keeps locking me out." A message on the screen - Torchwood Access Denied appears. 

"Tell you what, though. Three months ago, turns out all the kitchen staff and teachers were replaced." Raelle told Mickey. "And this lot are weird."

"See? There's definitely something going on. I was right to call you home."

"And here I thought you were just calling me home just because you missed me" The girl replied mockingly.

"Do you think I'd just invent an emergency?" He laughed. 

"You could've done." 

"That's the last thing I'd do. Because every time I see Rose, an emergency just gets in the way." He told Raelle sighing. Raelle felt bad for Mickey, always left behind by Rose. She was about to respond, when a voice behind her cleared the throat. She turned around to face the Headmaster, who grinned down on her. 

"I've got to go." She told Mickey, ending the call and placing her phone in her pocket. She nervously looked up at the Headmaster. 

"No phones allowed on the school premises." He told her, eyeing her. "Especially for students." 

"Sorry, won't happen again" She told him, walking past him. She just wanted to get out of there.

"You joined only 2 days ago." He called out, pondering over the fact. Raelle froze, spinning round to see him grin at her. "The same goes for the new teacher and dinner lady, and here today, I saw just how friendly you are with that new teacher" He stated, starting to walk towards Raelle. Raelle stayed where she was. She refused to show him any fear.