The Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

(Dokja's POV)

Golden lighting flies around the sky as a ball of energy forms out of nowhere. "Hold on! I'm sorry, but I have an emergency announcement!"

I spot the owner of the voice forming above me, hovering in the air. People behind me start to whisper. "What?" "A Dokkaebi?"

"I almost forgot to tell you," The Dokkaebi flying in the air continues. "But the initial number of people allowed in from the Soul Dome will be eight, and not ten."

"What is he saying?!" Someone shouts as people start to voice their dissatisfaction. "Well," The Dokkaebi tries to calm the people down.

"But we already have our starting members sorted out!" My mind races. "Damn it. That Dokkaebi's name was Yeonggi, wasn't it."

"There was a dimensional rift during the fifth scenario, which caused some contestants to enter the sixth scenario prematurely."

Something clicks in my mind. "There are people in there already?" I ask.

"Yes." Yeonggi answers. "Two people from the Soul Dome are already in the scenario."

I listen to Yeonggi's words. "Wait, come to think of it, Sooyoung and Pildu were already in the scenario on the screen Persephone showed me in the Underworld!"

"Although they were let in due to an error in the scenario," Yeonggi continues to yell through the crowd. "We can't help but reduce the number of participants to keep things fair!"

The people behind me grow restless. "What! That's nonsense!" A man behind me yells. Others begin to talk amongst themselves. "What do we do, Dokja-ssi?" Huiwon asks behind me.

"I'll sit this one out." I turn to the voice to find Sangah raising her hand. I stare at her, surprise on my face. "Me too," Huiwon also volunteers. "You said there's a second part anyway, right? You seem a little out of it, so I'm a little worried, but I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Out of It." I think in my mind but I quickly go back to listening to Huiwon. "And that scary man also seems to be on our side this time."

"I won't have anything to worry about leaving Huiwon and Sangah behind. Even when they hold the contest again to see who will enter the scenario, those two will have no problem making it in. Who I need to take right now is this old lady."

Quickly, I walk over to Sangah, ignoring the smirk Huiwon currently has on her face."I forgot to tell you before," I whisper to Sangah. "But please tell the King of Wanderers to watch out for Jeon Ildo. She may already know though."

Sangha looks at me. "Don't die." I nod. "How about you get going now?!" Huiwon shouts at me. "You're driving me crazy over here!" I stare blankly at her.

I walk up to the Warp Crystal and insert the Protection Symbols of the Imyunta, Parasites, and Invargo. My mother and Yoo Junghyeok place the Protections Symbols they got from the Catastrophes of Ice and Water. Once all Symbols were put in place, a window screen opened above us.

[You Have Proven Your Worth]

[The Warp Crystal Had Been Activated]

[The Main Scenario Had Been Updated]