Hidden Library II

Start from the beginning

He was a little flutter with the sight in front of him and involuntary replaying the accident awhile ago at the entrance of this supposed hidden library.

'Just what is wrong with him?' he thought and shook his head. His young master still as weak as ever even with his other bloodline was awaken. He sigh and move towards the red hair.

Seeing the man that suddenly walking toward him after sighing making him subconsciously wanna run. One step, two step... Cale feels like  he was about to die due to extreme nervousness.

His heart is beating so wildly and at the three step, the sound stop. There's a huge shadow enveloping him with darkness.

He look up. The man is now standing right in front of him and staring at him. The lack of light making the man eyes become darker and deeper looking like a serial killer. He gulped and subconsciously move backward but the man still moving forward. His back touch the cold wall and he was in a pinch.

In an instant, he was immediately being sandwich between the wall and the man tall body as he close his eyes due to psychological instinct just like a little prey. Scared.

Click.

Creaakkk.

"What are you doing?" The man ask.

"Huh?"

"The door is open"

"Oh.. ahem."

"Yeah thank you." Cale reply expressionlessly and immediately run inside the room.

The man was bewildered. A little surprised with a hint of interested and follow inside with quiet step. He saw the young red hair man was standing straight at the center, not moving like statue. He frowned and immediately quicken his step to his young master.

"Wow!"

The man quicken step suddenly pause due to a sudden exclamation. He look at the new space. It was magnanimous and fancy with various art of every type being display neatly on the marble stand right in front of the red hair field of vision.

Cale was really surprised the moment he step on this room. The room totally at a different level from the old and eerie corridor he walk before. It was full of treasures. Subconsciously his lips was crooked upward a little feeling a little excited.

'This treasure could be sell for profit. I should meet Billos for business later.' In a field of gold mine, Cale previous scaredy cat temperament slowly diminish.

(A/U: Yup, money is great! 😀) 

'no.. I'm not here for treasure right now.' Cale shook his head feeling a little disappointed. There's money right in front of him but he cannot touch it for now due to other business but later, he will.

Cale look around. The room is super luxurious. It have three floor. The first floor was where the glorious art  exhibition is. The second floor is where the armor and various treasure is and the third floor is a library where the treasure book collection of the boulder hero is. His supposed destination for today.

He look up. There's a huge pure diamond chandelier on the ceiling. The floor was made of white Jade and there's a lot of jewel on the wall acting like a small lamp.

'the cheapskate will be jealous and in rage if he saw this.' Talking about his ancient power who is stay silent until now suddenly make him feel a little lost and lonely.

He don't want to admit it but he really miss them. After all the ancient power have always been with him even when he suddenly got kidnapped and brought to the other world to play hero by the bastard god.