This is all because to open it, the blood of the mansion's owner is needed. It most likely the one with the power of the boulder is needed. This only known by him because the boulder told him. That old man told him that he make it so because his precious collection was in there.

Cale thought it was such a vicious way just to keep a favourite books unknown to everyone. It's crazy. The reason why he didn't go in there yet because first, he was scared because the feeling he got the moment the hidden room open is making him sweat.

Second, because he hate pain and to enter it, he need to make himself bleed but then his overprotective family will make a fuss over him later  which making him having  a headache.

Third, because the situation is a little messy lately and he don't even have time to be alone at all. Especially when he accidentally awaken his other blood awhile ago.

Cale sigh. 'why am I so unlucky!?' Cale grief and click his tongue. He then took a deep breath and slowly dipping his right hand into his trousers pocket and took out a fruit knife that he stealthily put before at lunch and meticulously remove his right gloves and posing it just a centimeter close to his palm.

"Okay.. its do or not!" He gulp.

Before the fruit knife graze his palm, a deep voice suddenly sound from his back.

"Young Master! What are you doing?"

It was Beacrox. Cale was startled and accidentally cut his wrist. He hiss in pain.

"Gaps. Young master!" Scream the man and at the same time, Cale loose his step due to shock and stumbled forward and involuntary leaning to the huge shelf with hundreds of books and subconsciously stretch both of his hand to stabilize.

As he about to fall on the shelf, the bright red liquid drip down from his wrist and wet the floor and some flow to his palm. His body is falling uncontrollably and his bloody palm touch the shelf wall. Before he able to sigh in relief, his eyes widen. He touch it. The hidden lock. It was an ancient pattern and it was reacting to him.  Immediately a bright red magic circle brighten and the shelf creak and split into two. And he start to fall again.

'so unlucky!' Cale agrieve.

At the end, he couldn't control his body and immediately fall directly on the floor with a loud bang accompany with a heavy weight on top of him making him hiss in pain. Two body collide on each others top in the dark and tight place. Their position immediately become ambiguous involuntary. It seem the other man got drag by him and fall together.

SLAM!

With the loud sound, the split shelf was close again. Cale groan. The heavy burden on top of him is unbearable. "Gasp, Young master! Are you okay?" Beacrox prop his hands up. Along with the movement, his forearm bulge making his shirt sleeve tightly clinging to his forearm and a well defined muscle could be seen showing it's majesty with proud.

(A/U: OMG so hot!! 😣)

He look down. His young master is lying down under him. His eyes was tightly close and the curled lashes become thicker than usual.

His beautiful sunset hair was spread beautifully on his back and the floor. His white clothes was crumpled a little and his small waist is showing. Glittering white that it dazzle him. He gulp.

'beautiful.' he thought.

He stared at the red hair under him. His young master is a little smaller than him and as if he was bewitch, he eyes couldn't help but to traced his young master body.

The dazzling white skin, a smooth and soft shoulder length sunset hair, a curled lashes was twitching slowly like a butterfly wings, his nose is perfectly shape and high with a little upturn, his lips is rosy and thin looking like it want to be kiss.