"I am unable to speak openly with you on this subject. Many people are unable to form that connection with their soulmates, which is why behavior has taken on a much larger role in soulmate seeking than communication."

Free looked at his kite. "So you can talk after all...great"

"Of course our connection is very strong, it always has been, but until now there was no reason to have any conversations with you, because you always understood me."

"Oh yeah...And why didn't I understand when you wanted to tell me that Lui is my soulmate?"

"That's because no one explained it to you and I wasn't able to"

"And why did you suddenly decide to speak now?"

"Because I care to tell you to meet Lui"

"Oh yes and why?"

"He's still your soulmate"

"So what? Just because he is doesn't mean I have to accept it. And besides, I'm not obligated to spend my life with him."

"But isn't that why we left home?"

"And if so. And now leave me alone"

"Free..."

"Leave me alone!"

"Oh...I didn't mean to bother you"

Free turned around. "Valt..." "Are you okay or should I go?" "No...No, I'm fine." Valt stepped to Free's side. "How are you? Are you all right? After reading the letter you were emotionally quite upset" "It's hard to tell..." "Did the letter say anything bad?!" "Depending on how you take it" "What do you mean?" Free looked up at the starry sky. "How would you feel if your soulmate lied to you?"

Lui didn't feel comfortable in his own skin. Everything just happened at the same time. Exams, his feelings for Free, Free's feelings for him...his father's return...Lui was used to pressure but that was even worse. Right now everything had to come at once and Lui didn't know what to do. The exams were important for his future, at the same time he made his parents proud and his father would leave him alone... At the same time he wanted to know what was really about Free... Did the blonde really love him or was it just a trick by his mom to get him over his fear? There was so much he wanted to know and do, yet he didn't know what was the right thing to do. He was actually done with the whole Free thing and wanted to focus on his future without him... But was that really what he wanted?

It was evening and Lui was feeding Lunior. "Hey" He looked up. "Hey Gabe...What's up?" "I wanted to know how you are. You haven't contacted me anymore." "What do you think I'm feeling?" Lui tossed the last fish to Luinor and then walked to the fence where Gabe was standing. "You're miserably, aren't you?" "Congratulations, you figured it out" "And do you know why?" "Stress" "Then you would feel better" "Oh yes and you know that because?" "You're scared, that's why you feel this way" "Don't talk nonsense Gabe" "If it were nonsense, why are you still here?" "Where else should I be?" "If you weren't afraid, you would set out to find Free and finally be honest with him. You told me yourself, you're afraid he'll reject you and why are you afraid of it? Because you love him and we both know that, you as well as me." "And? What's it to you?" "Man Lui, don't you see that? Your stubborn behavior brings you as much as him, nothing. Free loves you too and is waiting out there somewhere for you to finally dare to tell him. Free doesn't hate you for it, he is at most disappointed that you hurt him. He trusted you, he loved you and he will still do it now but he will question it. He will question himself if it would really be worth going back to you and his answer will be very clear 'no'. He won't come to you and try to understand and forgive you...he wants to know if you really love him and if you are really sorry. You can only prove to him when you get your fucking ass on Luinor and go in search of him! Let Free know your love is real and show him how much you really love him" Lui looked at the ground and bit his lower lips.