Corona the Incineroar:
You had met Corona at a gym.

You wanted to improve yourself both physically and mentally and so you wanted to workout.

Corona spotted you and saw you were rather skinny and weak at the time.

She didn't want you to end up hurting yourself and so she made herself your spotter even though you insisted it wasn't necessary.

You both did end up bonding though and she made sure you didn't stop exercising even going to your home unannounced to make sure you were taking care of yourself(you have no idea how she found out where you lived).

Since becoming an Incineroar, she hasn't really changed much apart from the fact she became much more forward with you.

As a Human she developed a crush on you and she knew you had a thing for muscular women and so would show off as much as she could for you, in private at least.

As an Incineroar she now shows off even in public and likes to pick you up a lot and pin you against a wall.

You better hope the hybrids don't have heat cycles.

Elgiza the Weavile:Back in the day, Elgiza was your school bully

Elgiza the Weavile:
Back in the day, Elgiza was your school bully.

She used to stuff you in lockers, trip you while you were carrying food and all the other classic bully stuff.

It was a classic case of a girl bullying a guy she liked.

As she grew up however, she began bullying you less and less as it became harder to hold back her feelings.

She resorted to merely calling you names and brushing you off to avoid having to face her feelings.

Since she became a Weavile a bit of that past aggression came back.

She became vulgar and threatened to cut you with her claws on occasion though she could never actually bring herself to hurt you.

She hates the fact that she can't just admit she likes you and often ends up going to the gym to exercise her frustrations away.

Unfortunately she then ends up having to watch you and Corona interacting.

How long can she kee holding back?