Part 9 ~!!!Confession!!!~

Start from the beginning

"Oh it's you bakugou" she said with her calm beautiful voice.

"Yeah it's me." I said acting annoyed but really just wanting to tell her how I liked her right then and there.

"Do you want to come in or-" before she could finish I pushed her gently and closed the door and grabbed her hand and dragged her to her bed.

"OkaylistenIdon'tknowwhatkindofshityoufuckingdidtomebutIhavebeenfeelinglikeIwanttohug youandjusthaveyouwithmeeverywhereIfuckinggoandIhaveNEVERfeltlikeethicsbeforesowhatth fuckdidyoudotome"

"what-"
"Can you say that again" She asked

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath and said

"Okay so I think well mina told me I might have a crush on you on how she explained why I feel this way toward you but she doesn't know its you who I like"

"Oh-"

After a few minutes of silence I started to get annoyed.

"Can you please say something" I say with an impatient voice

"Bakugou, I don't know what to say..." She said unsure.

"Maybe this will help you." And with that I grabbed the back of her head and smashed our lips together and it felt awkward at first since she was standing there shocked, till I slowly felt her start to kiss me back. And it felt as if our lips were made for each other.

Then we started to need air so we slowly let go from the kiss and our saliva was still connected but then it broke.

"Did that help yo-" Before I could even say the rest of my sentence I felt another pair of lips on mine but this time it was a short sweet kiss.

"Yes bakugou, yes it did." She said with a smile. Making me smirk and then pick her up and put her on the bed gently and grab her remote on her stand and lay down next to her. She slowly put her head on my chest. 

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked her

"Can we watch the little merm-" I didn't even let her finish her sentence before I said.

"No we are not watching the little mermaid." And then I put on tangled.

"Noooooooooo we watch that all the timeeee" She complained.

"Oh uh uh we watch the little mermaid ALL the time, would you like me to name all the times we've watched it?" I said with a smirk knowing she'll give in.

"Ok, ok but we're watching the little mermaid after."

"Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look down hearing soft snores after the movie credits started. I saw a sleeping Y/N on my chest and smiled softly seeing her look so comfortable and cozy. I was so happy right at that moment that I wanted to be one of those girls that all they do is fangirl about the same guy over and over again but I'm not like that, I'm mean and not allowed to show my soft side to others, but maybe with the exception of Y/N...

I love her so much...

A/N: CLIFF HANGER anyways honestly should I make Todoroki and y/n sibling and should  I add Kiri into the relationship of bakugou and y/n orrrr should It me y/n x Kiri or Bakugou x Kiri and y/n with someone else. I don't know if you understood that so Ill  write it out

1. baku x y/n

2. BakuKiri x Y/n

3. Kiri x Y/n

4. Baku x Y/n

5. Baku with no one and Y/n with someone else

I'll put options of who I could do

1. tokoyami x y/n

2. Izuku x Y/n

3. Iida x Y/n

That's it luvs it's all up to you all and I won't be posting till I think the votes are good enough so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee