Filming of The Mysterious Class (5/10)

Start from the beginning

[In Hyejin's room]

(Haruto explains to Hyejin what happened in class earlier that day explaining that Doyoung and Junghwan both accused Haruto of being the ghost.)

Hyejin: That's ridiculous Ruto, there is no way in hell that you are the ghost.

(The two of them both sit down on Hyejin's bed. They looked at each other for a few minutes until Hyejin looked down. Haruto placed his hands on her cheek making her look over at him. Haruto and Hyejin look into eyes of each other for a few minutes before he leans in and places a kiss on her lips.)

(Once the two separated a blush appears on Hyejin's face and Haruto becomes all flustered, but Hyejin noticed that the kiss felt cold thinking it was odd, and decided to ignore it.)

(The two to of them eventually separated and went to do their own things.)

Hyejin: (Walk into the common room)

Junkyu: Hyejin, do you want to help us prank Jeongwoo? (Stands next to Jihoon)

Hyejin: (Raises eyebrow and looks over at the two.)

Jihoon: Jeongwoo is taking a shower and we wanted to scare him by squirting cold water at him with these water guns

Hyejin: Fine...

(Junkyu, Jihoon, and Hyejin made their way to the shower to hear Jeongwoo singing 'Love Scenario' by iKON. As he sang the three of them squirted him with the water gun and hid in the shower next to his. This continued for a while until they heard him getting out of the shower.)

Jihoon: (Covers Hyejin's eyes)

Jeongwoo: (Gets out of the shower and leave.)

Junkyu: Hyejin, can I ask you something?

Hyejin: (Looks over and nods)

Junkyu: What happened that night in the kitchen?

(Hyejin's body goes numb as if her soul left her body)

Jihoon: Hyejin? (Waves hand in front of her face.)

Hyejin: Can we talk in my room?

(The three of them all make their way to Hyejin's room, she closes the door and Junkyu sits on the chair by her desk and the other two sit on her bed.)

Hyejin: (takes a deep breath) I had a nightmare that night... I've had this nightmare every night since I've been here, it's me getting it by a car... When I woke up I was covered in sweat and couldn't breathe. I went to get some water as my water bottle was empty... well when I turned around, I saw this tall dark shadow that said it was going to kill me.

Junkyu: D-do you think it was the ghost?

Hyejin: (Shakes your head no) N-no the energy... it felt different than the one in the classroom... it felt... darker. I saw it again when Haruto stayed in my room that night. He was already asleep by then and I saw the figure, I don't know why or what it wants... but I worry every time I walk outside now.

Junkyu: Hyejin... why didn't you say anything?

Hyejin: Because I knew it wasn't the ghost in our class. As I said the energy felt darker than our class ghost, which is why I didn't say anything because it seems like a different entity.

JIhoon: Do you want us to walk with you to school? (Looks over at Junkyu)

Hyejin: No, I should be fine, as long as I am careful I think that I should be able to avoid getting hurt.

Jihoon: Should we tell the others and Haruto?

Hyejin: No, I don't want them to worry about me... It's the last thing that I want to do.

(The two boys nodded and looked back at Hyejin)

Hyejin: I'll be fine, I promise.

Jihoon: If you get hurt Hyejin, we are telling the class.

Hyejin: (nods and plays with your hands.)

[End of Episode]

I had finished changing back into my clothes when I walked out to meet Jeongwoo, Jihoon, Junkyu, and Haruto as we were the only ones left on filming today.

It honestly felt awkward between Haruto and me, or more awkward than before since we shared that kiss on screen.

I wasn't really sure how to feel at the given moment. Plus I could feel Haruto's eyes on me as we made our way to the van to head home.

I sat down next to Haruto and looked out the window gazing at the city lights.

"You can rest your head on my should Jinnie," he whispered to me.

I slowly nodded and placed my head down on his should, closing my eyes and slowly drifting asleep.

Words: 1139

Date: January 22, 2023