1

Y/N POV

"Y/NNNNN CAN YOU COME WITH ME AND TUBBO TO GET MORE WOOD" Tommy yell.                    

Are you kidding me I'm making  potions for the medical supplies and getting more food later since they don't want to help.

 "NOT NOW TOMMY I'M MAKING POTIONS" You yell back.                                      "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He says as he come in to the hot dog / drug van.                                         

"no Tommy I can't if you want me to come you have to help me finish making the potions"              "What why" 

"Cause Wilbur says that there might be an upcoming war and we have to be prepared and I was supposed to prepared the potions" I said                                                                                                          "But can't you do it after we got home  I meant Wilbur says it is 'upcoming'"                                             "No Tommy I mean I need to get this finish as fast as I can" 

"bu- " " No buts Tommy" " fine i'm going bye" he said with a sassy attitude trying to cover up the disapointed with that He just walked out of the van.                                                                                      *sigh* I'm sorry Tommy.

maybe i just sorta lie when I said Wilbur I was supposed to prepared the potionsTommy and I usually get along really really well with Tubbo of course but lately I've been just missing my brother more than ever lately so i kinda distance myself from everyone lately.  Also I've never told anyone of my past. 

TOMMY POV

with that I walked out of the van disapointed. Tubbo walked up to me                                                        "Hey Big man how did it go"Tubbo asked. "Didn't go to well why does Wilbur have to gave her such a huge task for her" " Wait what tasked" he asked confused cause he just talked to Wilbur and Wilbur didn't mention any tasked to him. 

"The task that that she has to make a potion for an up coming war" "Wai-Huh what Wilbur didn't say anything about an up coming war" "What " I say confused. "I want to ask this myself" 

"Wait Tommy Wibur says that you can't disturb him" I hear him say in the backround since i already started leaving to go to Wilbur's tent or whatever house he got.  

"WILBURRRRRRRRRR" I yell " YEA TOMMY" as he got out of the tent. "Did U send Y/n a task of making potions for an up coming wa-"

 " wait - wait - wait no I didn't we might have an up coming war but I haven't told anyone" "I was planning to tell you guys at dinner " "I didn't tell her to prepare potions to but I mean that's good " Wilbur said.                                                                                                                                                                  "Wait so she lied why would she lie about having a task " i said clearly disapointed with a hint of saddnes that she would lie about this. Tubbo later coming into Wilbur tent. 

"Wait so your telling me that Y/n lie about Wilbur giving her a task about making potions"  Tubbo said. "Yea I guess but, If she doesn't want to hang out with us then we are also voiding her and ignoring her " "I don't think that is a good idea" Wibur said the first time after Tubbo join us . "yea I don't think that is a good idea" Tubbo agrees with Wilbur. "Yeah it is i created itu so it is obviously " " but I feel bad" Tubbo says. 

Y/N POV 

Wilbur called all of us for dinner so now we are all eating together surrounding  the camp fire.  "Hey Tommy can you please  give me the-" "No sorry can't help you" tommy said

"but I didn't tell you what i was going to say" "Well I don't care" ouch that hurt a little.  I didn't  talk for the rest of the dinner. even if  Wilbur tries to make small talk.  Until 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TIRED OF YOUR  SHIT Y/N WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO US AND BE A VOIDING US FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS" Tommy suddenly  burst out. what I didn't lie.  "What I'm not voiding you and not lying. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" " YOU HAVE BEEN A VOIDING US ALL OF US"  while Tommy yells that everyone else is just watching didn't know what to do. 

"Why are you accusing me maybe I have been distant lately that doesn't make me a voiding you I'm going to get some air" 

SO THAT IS THE END FOR  THIS PART PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS A LITTLE RUSH OR NOT 
THANK YOU