¹⁷ LOYAL FOLLOWER IWAIZUMI

Start from the beginning

Unbeknown to the honourable student regarding the wicked traits that tainted his best friend's soul - he too had lost balance and was rapidly plummeting down the tipsy topsy rabbit hole belonging to heaven's enemy. He was a mere mortal, yet now the deceased deemed good by a man yet to physically grace Earth gained a new incomer. Another figure strung by a beautiful rose's venomous talk.

"Do you think you know me well Iwaizumi?" Is what interrupted their exchange of eye contact. The one being questioned slightly shook his head in order to return to reality and focus on the question at hand.

"What sort of question is that?" He scoffed, unsure whether to be offended or not, quick to lean back as she leaned forward in a crawling stance which decreased the proximity between them.

"I know your answer," she whispered, gaze snapping from the soft fabric beneath their bodies back to his expression sewn with doubt.

The fluorescent lights revealed a crown decorating her head, crafted with intricate golden swirls outlined with a blanche luminosity he'd never caught sight of before. A few strands of hair disrupted her sight as a twinge of mischief blanketed the dried tears of sin sunken beneath the apples of her cheeks.

She was up to something and normally Iwaizumi would question her motive, be the good friend he was and back away from her advances - yet he remained unmoved, allowing her to inch closer and closer until his legs were parted; a perfect seat for Y/n whose eyes shone with nothing but an invite for him to collapse into her.

Although he didn't question the physicality of this all, his brain and its tubes of calculation had yet to switch off as a couple of feet remained distancing their faces.

"Of course I do you weirdo." He rolled his green eyes of crushed olive leaves. There was an enormous slab of hesitancy blockading her from truly dipping her dainty fingers into his whirlpool of fathomless smutty desire. But with every extended second, a minuscule of his instinctual skepticism crumbled.

A soft laugh twisted her parted lips into a smile, one of which masked amusement eager to brace her face. "Maybe. But there's one thing you're not aware about-" she cocked her brow and slithered a hand up his sturdy thigh.

"Would you like to know? Tell me to stop if you want by all means.". He wouldn't. Of course he wouldn't.

He shuddered. It was small, barely above a decibel and even if he found himself inside the confinements of a library, suffocated by the minimal noise, nobody could have heard it but himself. Refusal clouded his senses; it was no hallucination.

Uncertain of the voice's owner, the phrase "trust her, let all complicated thoughts subside." became rather convincing the more it was chanted through the persuasive canal of his ears, essentially being told to not think at all, to confide in the woman with a sly gleam - and so Iwaizumi would. He knew himself better than anyone, who else would be wrapping compelling silk around his mind?

The hefty knots of tension shoved upon his shoulder loosened little by little the more her finger traipsed up his shirt, clinging to every little fold created by him sitting.

"Go ahead then." He shrugged, fingers afraid to even brush her legs clad in pyjama bottoms.

Y/n inched her head just a tad bit closer, a clearer inspection of the boy who was runner up to being God's golden child but tossed onto earth like some unworthy scrap. A big mistake, colossal even.

Iwaizumi Hajime was no ordinary rejection, his general appeal and most importantly loyalty was a major reason as to why he should've been saved in the drafts as he gracefully accepted her corrupt grasp drag him down a path impossible to escape.