Wish it was you

Start bij het begin

"Okay naman na ako. You can go to the office." Leni said.

He sighed. "I wouldn't take the risk, Leni. Just rest there."

She smiled unconsciously. She stood up slowly as she fixed her bed. "Gawan kita ng breakfast. Ano gusto mo?"

"Huwag na." He said, not looking at her.

She pouted. "Ayaw mo na ng luto ko?"

Upon hearing her tone, Bongbong looked at her instantly. "That's not what I mean."

"Eh sabi mo huwag na eh." She's teary already.

He sighed. "Magpadeliver nalang tayo. I don't want you to get tired."

She stomped her feet in annoyance as she went inside the bathroom to brush her teeth. Bongbong didn't bother to speak and just continue his work. After a few minutes, Leni came back and tucked herself in bed once again. She rolled her eyes at him as she turned her back.

He sighed. He knew she's pissed at him for not granting what she wants. "Sige na, make some pancakes for me."

She turned to see him. "Really? You like pancakes?" She's beaming.

He smiled at her. "Opo. I want chocolate syrup too."

She immediately get up and went outside the room. "Okay! Pancakes coming up!"

He just chuckled.

---

"Sumagot ka naman saakin. Kausapin mo naman ako. Kung ayaw mo magpakasal, magagawan naman yan ng paraan. Just please talk to me. Our parents are waiting, please go home and let's talk to them. Please." Grace sighed as she ended her voicemail. It's probably the 100th voicemail she sent but she didn't get any single reply. She's getting tired.

"Problema na naman yan tungkol sa boyfriend mo?" Someone offered a croissant.

Grace looked up and saw Kit. She smiled lightly. "Ano pa nga ba."

Kit chuckled. "You should move on."

Grace scoffed. "Really ha? Coming from you?"

Kit laugh. He knew he was cornered. "I'm trying to move on, Grace. I'm really trying."

"And it's not easy." Grace said.

Kit nodded. "It's never easy. Especially when you see her every day. Tapos malalaman mong hindi naman sya gusto nung napangasawa nya, it breaks me. I know I can take care of her better than her husband. I can love her better."

Grace held his hands, "I wish I have someone like you. Kasi hindi din ako gusto nung taong gusto ko pero wala akong Kit sa buhay ko eh. Yung kaya akong mahalin at alagaan."

Kit grip her hand. "You're a good person, Grace. You'll find someone for sure."

---

Cha went home to her apartment earlier than usual. She came home with some groceries too. "Hi, babe! I'm home!"

DJ, Cha's boyfriend was surprised to see her. "Aga mo naman."

Cha chuckled. "Wala si boss eh. Naka work from home because naalala mo yung kwento ko na naospital si LGM?"

DJ nodded. He was fully aware of Cha's work. "Kumusta na pala sya?" He asked as he scoop some rice and viand he cooked for dinner.

"Naka bed rest si LGM ngayon, mga 1 week yata sabi ng doctor. Kawawa nga eh kasi for sure hindi naman sya aalagaan ni boss ng maayos dun." Cha sighed. She knew how Bongbong's attitude towards Leni.