three meals a day

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what's up?" you ask, crouching down besides him. Ace huffs for a bit, trying to catch his breath while Deuce and Grim yell at each other, apparently too energetic to stop.

"Grim's just being a lil shit again," he pants, motioning over to the small creature. "You here to take him away?"

"Yep, I'm here to rescue you guys," you say, grinning as Ace lets out an exaggerated sigh.

"Finally, our savior," he huffs, before calling out to Grim. "Hey, fleabag! The prefect's here! It's time to get evicted from our dorm!" he yells, watching as Grim perks up, but not before dodging another one of Deuce's attacks.

"What?! So soon?!" he yells back. You roll your eyes.

"You've been here for almost the whole day, Grim. C'mon, it's time to go. We've gotta get food, too," you say, and you can't hold back another grin at the happy look that appears on Grim's face.

"Wow, more food?!" he exclaims, and Deuce steps forward to explain. It takes him a second because he looks thoroughly exhausted from chasing Grim, sweat sticking his dark hair to his forehead and bringing a rosy flush to his face as he tries to catch his breath.

"We had a lot of leftovers from the last Unbirthday Party," he says before Grim joyously interrupts.

"He said we could take whatever we wanted back! C'mon, let's go choose something out!" shouts Grim, even though you're a mere foot away.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," you say, "but we have to pick up something healthy, too. I'll be watching," you warn, even though all Grim does is give you a cheeky grin and bound inside, towards the kitchen.

Once inside, you let Grim cram a few boxes with whatever he wants before sifting through his choices and replacing some of them with healthier alternatives—he whines about it, but there's no doubt that he'd get sick after eating three-quarters of an entire cake. When he starts making faces at the vegetables you're filling up a little box with you make a face back, watching Grim fail to stay serious as he erupts into a fit of giggles.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" asks Deuce, looking at the small box you're holding.

"Yeah, I'm not super hungry tonight. Besides, we have more than enough in here," you say, gesturing to your bag, which Grim had graciously filled up with boxes of pastries which you absolutely were not going to be able to finish within the week.

"C'mon, take some more. Riddle said we couldn't have it 'because of the rules'," Ace says, making little air quotes with a roll of his eyes, "and it's really depressing just having  it all here without being able to touch it. I want it gone," he declares, crossing his arms.

Hm, I could probably bring something back for Rollo, you think, deciding not to bring it up because you're pretty sure you'd get banned from re-entering Heartslabyul if you state that you want to bring back food to Night Raven College's resident attempted murderer (from another school, since there were already plenty of students who had tried this shit and hadn't gotten expelled).