Part Two!

*FINALLY*

Blue's POV

***

SHOOT.

I quickly crumbled the scene in my mind, everything fading. I looked around- again, it wasn't the real me- and sat on the pure black floor. I buried my face in my hands and didn't move.

Abra's deep presence from my mind faded, and I knew Abra had shut off the projection. I heard Red's voice echo in my head.

Was that real?

Abra answered him.

Real to his mind. He wishes it to be real, and very much so.

Red pulled me closer and pressed my back into his chest.

Would... would he mind if it was the other way around?

I would have screamed if Abra and Red hadn't continued mind-speaking.

I do not know his wishes unless he is thinking them.

Maybe... I can make that wish real.

He didn't know I had a ring- I'd had it for over a year now- hiding in my room where he wouldn't think to look. I decided now would be quite a fine time to get up.

My voice, still slurred, rang through my ears as I spoke. "R-Red?" Red pulled me even closer. "Mmmmmmm... Get off..."

I pushed him, and he reluctantly let go. I turned over to face him. Nothing from his face had really changed. He took my hand, and draped it around his neck. He took the other one and did the same. My face was heating up, and I didn't know what he was attempting to accomplish with this- but I wanted to see what it was. My fingers slowly inched into his hair, the soft strands running pleasantly through my fingers.

I felt Red's cold hands touch my waist, and I jumped. His hands slowly went up my back, and he gently pushed my shoulder blades, pulling me closer again.

"Red? What're you... doing?"

His hands weren't free to sign. Abra connected our minds again, and he spoke in my head.

Something I should have done long ago.

Red? Why...?

I don't know. I just... I think you feel something I've felt for a long time. And... uh...

I had never heard Red - I mean, I haven't heard his voice in a long time- sound so awkward.

What do you feel?

You know what I feel. Blue, I've been chasing you for years.

Years?

Yes, years. And a dream you had just showed me you feel the same as I do.

A ... A dream?

Yes. A dream.

You... saw that dream?

I did. Was... Was I the person the Professor didn't approve of?

... Yeah. He didn't want me marrying a man. But I don't care what he thinks.

You do care.

But I'd be willing to give up our relationship for... for one with... you.

Red smiled, and came closer, our faces nearly touching.

"Red?" I whispered hesitantly.

Opening my mouth was a bad idea. Red pressed our mouths together, hard.