Chapter 1

"Do you want to know a secret?" my roommate Jane asked me in a quiet whisper. She is my first— and so far only friend here in Worthington Academy and I haven't met anyone else seeing as I was unpacking all day yesterday and today was my first day of classes. I nodded my head and she leaned in closer to my ear. "There are 4 other virgins on campus, aside from you" she whispered, even softer than before. I pulled away my eyes large from shock. "Do you know who they are?" I asked in a soft voice, shocked and curious at the same time. She shook her head. "Maybe it's Amy" I said, discreetly looking at the the redhead seated alone in the back, dressed in loose jeans, a yellow polo and black crocs. 

"I thought that too till' I saw the video of her making out with someone. She's a nerd but she's a big slut. I heard she's silent in public but crazy loud in bed." Jane said laughing a bit. I giggled, maybe I was just being judgmental and sticking with the stereotype Nerd = Virgin. 

"Honestly I feel like it's someone we've never expect  to be a virgin." She said before stuffing a piece of lettuce in her mouth. I nodded and began to eat my tuna sandwich. We both ate quietly as I thought who the hell were those 4 other virgins. 

"What are your last 2 classes ?" Emily asked while we placed our trays on a table near the trash can. "Literature with Mr. Payne and Music with Mr. Styles" I said, easily remembering my class schedule. She nodded, " I don't have have Literature today but I have music with you. Be careful, Mr. Payne is cute and puppy looking, but apparently he slept with some of his students." Emily said. "Why didn't he get arrested or even fired?!" I asked shocked that they didn't fire the teacher. "Word never reached the administrators, I'm pretty sure other teachers and students have had affairs." She said in a calm tone. 

How the fuck was she calm?

 A teacher or even teachers have slept with students. We have a class with the teacher. "I didn't mean to worry you" she said to me noticing my worrisome state. "I promised my mom, that I would stay pure. I worked so hard to get a scholarship in this school! I'm not going to let horny, sex-addicted sluts or creepy ass teachers break my promise." I exclaimed.  "Well then tone down your innocent vibe, your basically radiating with virgin innocence. People here will take advantage of that, advantage of you. If you want to keep your promise, I suggest to stay away from Luke... and Mr. Styles." Jane said looking me in the eye. 

The bell suddenly rang, bringing me out of my trance, just like that Jane left me without a single goodbye, leaving me confused about me, whoever the hell "Luke" is and Mr. Styles. 

Jane was right; Mr. Payne was cute, extremely cute. But he kept staring at me, well at my chest. Like Jane said, he may seem innocent looking but he isn't. I'm 17 for christ's sake! And he seems to be around 27 or 30. 

I entered the Music Room of Mr. Styles and quickly spotted Jane sitting beside a blond girl wearing a blue dress. One of the good things about Worthington Academy was the fact that it was a private-stern academy, but we didn't have uniforms. Of course we had a dress code but there was no long-skirt, bulky blazer uniform. 

I personally would love to thank whoever the hells idea was it not to have uniforms.

Jane casually waved at me, so I went up to her smiling. "Hey" I said casually waving at her and the blond girl. "Hey Cass, meet Alice she's one of my closest friends." I stuck my hand out to shake Alice's hand. The blond girl, who I assumed was Alice ignored my hand and went to in for a hug instead. I quite awkwardly hugged back. "I don't do handshakes" Alice said after we pulled away, a smile on her almost too perfect face. I smiled back and turned my attention to Jane who was asking me a question, "How was class with Mr. Payne?". "Honestly? You're right, he kept staring at me, well my chest" I answered earning a slight grimace from both Jane and Alice. "Creep" Alice muttered. 

"Quiet" a deep raspy voice bellowed from the door. Everyone standing went back to their seats, probably in fear. I snapped my eyes towards the door. A rather attractive man stood at the door, he had brown curly hair, a tall body and a professional appearance. Contrary to the popular stereotype that Music Teachers are the nicest, least strict and sometimes— gay. He looked to be the strictest and most feared teacher in Worthington Academy. He went to what I assumed was his desk and placed his brown leather briefcase on top of it. 

"I heard we have a new student, raise your hand please"

My head snapped up at his words, I slowly raised my hand gaining the attention of each and every student in the room, including Mr. Styles himself. "Stand up" he said causing me to stand up quickly. "What's your name?" he asked while fiddling a marker between his fingers. "Cassandra, Cassandra Rose". He opened the marker in his hands, then turned towards the whiteboard and began writing something. 

Mr. Styles

He turned around, "My name is Mr. Styles". I nodded, "I know that". He looked at me a look of bewilderment on his face, "Excuse me?". "I mean, my friend told me about your class", my voice was shaky and my eyes were glued to the floor. "Meet me after class", was the last thing he said before starting the class. 

The whole time, I could barely look up and my hands were as shaky as my breath. I could see Jane and Alice sending me worried glances from time to time. Once the bell rang and Mr. Styles dismissed the class, my anxiety got worse and I probably looked petrified. Jane and Alice stood up after murmuring soft, 'Good Lucks' to me. I just nodded at them and stayed seating. Honestly, I felt as if the second I would stand up, I would pass out. The classroom began to empty, I could see students trying to get out of the class as quick as possible, probably because it's the last class of the day. Once the last student got out of the class, Mr. Styles stood up from his seat at his desk. 

"Stand up"

I stood up from my seat, slowly and shakily. "What you did earlier was quite rude." I look at him for what seems to be the first time in forever, his expression is blank yet his words sound angry. "I know, I'm very sorry about that Sir. I didn't mean to come off as rude". He took a few steps towards me and caressed my face. 

He took a final step towards me and I was beginning to feel the least bit comfortable about this situation. My hands got even more shaky, my heart was beating so fast I could barely keep up with it and our faces were inches apart. I could feel his hot minty breath fan my face.

He caressed my face once more and put his lips right beside my ear, 

"Darling, just don't do it again"