He wrapped an arm around her and rested his head on hers, silent still. The night grew dark, and Chaos and Limbo went to sleep. Serenity climbed down the roof and got into her bed, opting to sleep beside Hap that night instead of with her sisters. Hap came to lay beside her and they snuggled together, listening to the sounds of nature around them.

Serenity was lulled to sleep, and when she woke up, a new day waited for her.

OOO

Hap crossed day number ten off their list, and Serenity looked at the crosses on the wood with a scrutinizing gaze. She wondered how long it would take for anyone to come to the island again, and she wasn't surprised when Chaos came bounding into camp with the news that a boat had moored at the dock by Kenji's condo.

"I look," Serenity said to Hap, who looked reluctant.

"Fine, but keep out of sight, I don't want to have to rescue you," he relented. "And take Chaos or Limbo with you."

Serenity nodded and chose Limbo this time, riding the Baryonyx as she ran full speed to the other side of the island. They arrived at the condo not too long after and Serenity instructed her sister to stay out of sight in the tree line. She didn't want her to get shot like Grim, that would be terrible.

Serenity quickly found tracks of people and they led to the condo, but she didn't go in. She didn't want to get stuck in a building with people she didn't know. So she waited outside, only to be surprised when Kenji came out with some unfamiliar people. She growled softly and kept watching from her spot in the tree. When the men were talking, she made her pack call and Kenji's head shot up, as did the heads of the other people.

"What was that?" the man in the suit asked.

"Just an animal," Kenji said. "It's a common call around here," he assured. "It's not dangerous.

The man huffed and then turned back. Kenji looked at the tree she was in and Serenity made herself visible to him, wiping some of her hair out of her face to gaze at him. He had to find a way to get to her, without being suspicious or having her seen.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Kenji said to the men and went back into the building, though he exited out the back and made his way into the forest. Serenity met him there, raising a brow at his state of dress. He was wearing something fancy and Serenity didn't like it. He didn't smell like the pack.

"Where others?" she asked.

"I uh," Kenji began.

Serenity squinted at him and watched his nervous body language. He'd left them behind, she realized. She growled at him and smacked him on the arm.

"Pack for life, stupid," she hissed. "No friends left behind," she added. "You being stupid and mean and idiot. I not believe you!"

She almost shouted in desperation and Kenji quickly covered her mouth, looking apologetic. He let her go when she growled at him and he sighed deeply.

"It's my dad, he's here with me," he explained. "We got stranded on another island full of Dinosaurs and it's been hectic. I want to believe he's doing something good, but there is no way that whatever this is, is good," he mumbled.

Serenity placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug, reassuring him she wasn't angry anymore. He told her more about what had happened and Serenity told him that his father was definitely a bad man. But before they could talk more, a roar startled them, and Serenity shot up when she recognized it as Limbo.

"Limbo!" she said, shooting toward her sister.

"No, don't!" Kenji said, holding her back when he heard the mercs shouting. "They'll see you."