I Can't

Three weeks later...

Tamira's pov

I've been away from Chris for 3 weeks now. I really miss his ass but he has to learn, and the only way for that is for him to stay away and I stay away from him...possibly. He calls my phone everyday around 2pm to check on me but most of the time, I just ignore them.

Now that I thought about this, it's about that time that he supposed to be calling me. Like ten minutes later of me being in my thoughts in the middle of this bed, I heard my phone going off. I seen that it said "Ex." I sighed and thought about if I should answer it or not? I just thought against my gut feeling and answered it. "Hello?" I said a little above a whisper. I didn't know that being away from Chris is making me feel this way. I still love Chris, I just don't love his cheating ways.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, again, Chris was now yelling my name over the phone. "Tay....TAY I KNOW YOU STILL THERE....MA IM SORRY DONT GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT, I'm sorry baby." That right there just made me bust out in tears. I didn't know that all of these tears were built up inside of me. I guess because I really didn't cry a lot when it happened.

All I remember afterwards was Chris saying, "Don't cry ma....I'm coming over now!"  Then I guess he hung up because I didn't. I just balled up on ma bed and cried.