¹⁰ 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴'𝚂 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴

Start from the beginning

"Don't sweat it, brother." Oliver said

The two bro-hugged.

"He betrayed us." Dom mumbled

Lola and Mia quickly pulled their brother into a hug. Oliver and Dom headed outside to look for Jesse, while Mia and Lola headed upstairs. Dom had pulled the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T out of the garage. The two were getting their guns together when Brian pulled into the driveway. Dom walked out in front of the car, cocking his gun. Brian hid behind his car door with his gun pointed at Dom. Oliver watched from behind the car.

"Dom, put the gun down now." Brian ordered

"Move your car." Dom demanded

"No. Bullshit. Put it down now. No more running." Brian said

"I'm not running!" Dom yelled

He started making his way towards Brian. Brian closed his car door but kept his gun on Dom.

"Where's Leon and Letty?" Brian asked

"They're long gone." Dom said

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me. Put the gun down. I swear to God." Brian said

"You are the cop. You're a cop." Dom exclaimed

Oliver made his way over to the two.

"Brian, we gotta find Jesse before they do. We're all the kid's got." Oliver said

"I'll call in the plates. P.D. will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him." Brian said

Dom cocked his gun again.

"Move your car." Dom ordered

Lola and Mia stepped out onto the front porch seeing Dom, Oliver, and Brian pointing guns at one another.

"Dom, Ollie, stop it!" Lola yelled

"It's over! Please." Mia begged

Dom kept his back to his sisters.

"Lola, Mia, stay out of it!" Dom snapped

Their attention then turned to the driveway when Jesse's familiar Jetta pulled up at the curb in front of the house. Jesse climbed out of the car and focused on Dom.

"Dominic, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom. I am so scared right now. I don't know what's going on." Jesse exclaimed

Dom dropped the shotgun he held onto the ground and started walking towards Jesse.

"Jess! What were you thinking, man?" Dom asked

"I don't know. I panicked. I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?" Jesse asked

Oliver's head snapped to the side as he heard engines approach them. He saw Johnny and Lance driving down the street on their motorcycles towards them.

"Jesse!" Lola shrieked

Jesse turned his head to face her and before he could even realize what her words meant, bullets began firing towards them. Oliver quickly ran towards Mia and Lola. Lola pulled Mia down to the ground, covering her body with her own as bullets flew above them. Mia yelled for their brother, seeing him crawling across the grass to get to Jesse, and Brian ducked down on the ground as well. The rain of bullets finally stopped, but not without a price. Brian began shooting at the cousins as they drove off.

"Jesse?" Mia called

Lola got off Mia and they started running towards the fallen figure on the ground.

"Jesse!" Lola screamed

The sisters dropped next to their brother who was holding Jesse's body.

"No, Jesse!" Mia exclaimed

Dom looked down at his younger sisters as they both sobbed, Mia's hands over her mouth as she cried. His head snapped towards the driveway as Brian jumped into his car and drove after Johnny and Lance. Dom jumped up and ran towards his car, the younger Torettos looking up at him. Dom looked at Oliver and Oliver nodded.

"Go, I'll stay here and make sure Tran doesn't come back for a second round." Oliver said

"No. Dom, no." Mia said

"Dominic!" Lola yelled

Dom ignored them and got into his dad's charger. He sped off, the engine roaring as he did so. Lola looked back down to Jesse who she held in her arms, before her eyes turned to Mia who was still crying heavily.

Lola placed Jesse back down onto the concrete, her hand shakily reaching out and closing his eyes with her fingers. Oliver made his way over to the sisters and wrapped an arm around Mia's shoulders. Mia collapsed against Oliver as she cried into his shoulder. Lola squeezed her eyes shut.

🏎

A few days later, Lola was leaving LA

A few days later, Lola was leaving LA. Oliver was sad to see her leave but he knew it was for the best. He was sitting in the living room as Lola walked out of the house without a word. The two had already said their goodbyes earlier. A few minutes later, Mia came down the stairs. Oliver smiled at her and she responded with a sad smile. Oliver pulled her onto his lap.

"Hey, it's never goodbye. It's a see you later." Oliver said

Mia shrugged.

"We'll see her again. Remember family is the most important thing in the world." Oliver said

Mia said nothing and pulled him into a kiss.

"Be my girl?" Oliver asked

"Took you long enough." Mia replied

Oliver chuckled and pulled her into another kiss.