Love is in the air

Začít od začátku

Man - Ab hui na humari subah .

So the man is revealed to be maharaj ji .

Inside the house -

The boy came inside the house and said to a man sitting there with his laptop.

Boy - Dadaji meri gulak mein paise dal dijeyega .

The man smiled and the boy went from there .

The man is revealed to be rajshekhar .

The boy came and saw a lady cleaning the table . He kicked the football and it hitted the lady's back .

Lady - Ouch !!!

The lady glared the boy and the boy showed her his tongue and went away .

The lady is revealed to be girija .

Now the boy kicked the football and broke the vase .

Suddenly a man came and saw all this .

Man - Subah hoyi nahi ki aapki sharatai shuru .

The boy saw towards the man .
Suddenly a lady came and hugged the boy .

Lady - Munna mere lalla ko kuch mat bol . Woh toh kitna acha hai . Kuch bhi nahi karta hai kabhi .
Man - Woh toh dikh raha hai maa . Aapke lad pyaar ka natija hai ki yeh itna bigaad gaya hai .

So they are revealed to be naitik , naksh and gayatri .

So yes that's our one and only singhania family .

Gayatri took naksh for a bath while naitik went to his room .

Nakshara's Room -

Naitik came inside and goes to his cupboard .

Naitik - Dekhye na akshara aapka ladla kitna bigaad gaya hai .

Akshara came from behind .

Akshara - Pehele good morning kehte hai naitik .

Naitik pulled her by her waist .

Naitik - Acha toh ab aap bhi naksh ki baate bolne lagi hai
Akshara - Ji haan .

Saying this akshara went towards the couch and sat there .

He was coming towards her when his dream got broken .

Naitik came back to the reality and saw towards akshara who was lying there on the bed with machines connected to her body .

Naitik came towards her and sat beside her .

Naitik ( caressing her hair , kissing her forehead ) - Aur kitna wait karayengi aap akshara . 4 saal se aise hi jee rahe hai hum sab . 4 saal go gaye hai uss baat ko par ab bhi uss incident se bahar nahi aa paaye hai hum log . Please hosh mein aa jaaye akshara please . Aur nahi raha jayega aapke bina . Aapko pata hai iss ghar mein sabki zindagi ussi din ruk gayi thi jisdin aap..coma...mein....

He was not able  speak further as he got emotional .
He cried for sometime .
Later , he wiped his tears and got changed . And he went downstairs .

Downstairs-

Dining hall -

Naitik came and saw naksh doing his breakfast .

Naitik ( ruffling his hair ) - Agar naksh bhaisahab aapka breakfast ho gaya ho toh kya hum school chale .
Naksh ( smiling ) - Haan papa .

Naitik smiled and took naksh out and started his car and left from there .

Inside the house -

In the house now only gayatri , kaveri , girija , maharaj ji and akshara were left .

Gayatri and kaveri went towards nakshara's room .

Nakshara's Room -

They both came inside and saw towards akshara .

They went towards her and sat on her either sides .

Gayatri ( caressing her hair , to kaveri ) - Dekhye na bhabhi maa humari bahu hume sata rahi hai . Uth hi nahi rahi hai . Hum sabki zindagi toh ussi din ruk gayi thi jis din bahu coma mein gayi thi . Kash hum kuch badal paate . Kash hum sab kuch theek kar paate .
Kaveri - Hoga ek din sab kuch zaroor theek hoga . Bahu hosh mein bhi aayegi aur lalla ko bui maa ka pyaar milega . Sab kuch hoga bas bhagwan pe rakh . Sab theek hoga . Ek na ek din toh bhagwan bhi humped taras khayenge aur hume iss ghar ki khoyi hui khushi wapis denge .

Gayatri nodded and they sat there for sometime more .

On the other side -

In naitik's car -

Today to naitik's suprise naksh was sitting quietly . He didn't liked his quiet behaviour so decided to ask him .

Naitik - Kya hua naksh aaj aap itne chup chup kyu ho
Naksh ( sadly ) - Kuch nahi papa
Naitik - Beta aap toh papa ko sab kuch batate ho na toh ab bhi batao na ki kya hua hai kyu itne chup chup ho aap agar koyi baat hai mann mein toh usse mujhse share karo agar koyi question hai toh woh pucho but kuch toh Bolo mera bacha .
Naksh ( gaining courage ) - Papa ek cheez pucho aapse .
Naitik - Haan pucho na beta
Naksh - Papa mumma ko hosh kab aayega

Naitik was shocked hearing his question but he controlled himself for the sake of their child .

Naitik - Bohot jald beta . Bohot jaldi aapki mumma bhi aapke sath hongi . Waise aaj yeh baat kaise aayi aapke mann mein .
Naksh - Woh actually na school mein sab mujhse puch rahe the aur mujhe bhi acha feel nahi hota jab sabki mumma papa aate hai but meri mumma nahi aati .

Naitik understood his dilemma and hugged him .
After sometime they reached nash's school and he dropped him and then went to his office .

After some days , on naksh's birthday akshara finally opened her eyes .

Leap of some days , it took naksh time to get gelled up with akshara but as the time passes he gelled up with her also .

After some years , nakshara were blessed with a baby girl who they named naira .

_________________________________________

THE END
_________________________________________

So that was the story . It was my first try on nakshara . Do tell me did you like it or not . Hoping for a good response .

Thank You
Your Writer
Ishika