Chapter 30-Re-united

Magsimula sa umpisa

Chishiya stared at him speechlessly, before saying, "Not quite yet."

Busy talking to Akira and shouting along with him, grabbing him tightly and planting kisses on his cheek, you were too occupied with ensuring that your dear brother was spotless to be eavesdropping on their conversation. 

Chishiya giving you a side eye silently, he let out a small grin upon seeing you in your normal state again. He had to admit, that he thought you died and that the two of you would never life to see each other ever again.

"Registration closed. Please enter the game venue." The robotic voice instructed the five of you, as two metal double doors opened before you. You warily crept inside, before a buzzer went off, alarming you.

"Please strip off your weapons. No weapons are allowed in this game." The female voice warned you. You sighed before taking off your scythes, machine guns, smoke bombs, grenades and daggers. "Another game with no weapons? Not fun!" You whined. Akira followed you and took out the smoke bombs and daggers out of his pockets, placing them on the white table.

"A whole weaponry store you've got there. Nice inventions," Chishiya complimented.

You skipped in your steps towards the centre of the game venue. Over there, you were met with five people. 

A man with light-blue dyed hair that was wavy and had covered his eyes a little bit. A woman with...a lot of piercings and tattoos on her body. Her hair was tied into two braids. A fearless guy with a simple T-shirt and shorts and a pair of round glasses who reminded you of Hatter, being carefree and laid-out.

 Another woman whose hair was tied in a ponytail and was wearing some very exotic makeup on her face, her eyeshadow and eyeliner making her eyes look like that of Wednesday Addams'. She was scrawny and put on a strapless bra with a pair of black jeans.

Lastly, their leader who was in the centre of them had black hair in Korean bangs. Apparently, he was butt-naked. "WHAT THE ACTUAL—? PUT SOME PANTS ON?" You placed your hand in front of your eyes to cover the view of his private part.

"See, you're already disgusting her!" The man with blue hair laughed at him.

"Sorry for that. I prefer going with Human's true nature. Have you not seen a penis before?" He asked.

"I have, quite a lot actually even though I'm a virgin, but they are WAY shorter than that." You pointed towards his crotch, being disgusted, being the only female in the group. All the other group mates of yours seemed fine with it. Banda who was standing next to you was staring at it which made you uncomfortable, Chishiya and Yaba could not care less, or was just used to the sight of nudity while Akira was... also staring at it.

You sighed, removing your hand. You were going to play against him so you had to get used to it.

Trying your best not to stare at his private part, you tried to look him straight in his eyes, but every now and then, your eyes would unintentionally take a peek down there. 

"Goddamn, that is a trout," you thought to yourself, your face turning pink from embarrassment.

"Let's get to the game. The name of this game is...paintball! Finally, a fun game! Now, there are quite a lot of rules, but you'll get used to them. You should be good at this. Watching you play the numbered games, it seems you have a high level of marksmanship. This game is perfect for you!" He walked towards you.

(I got a feeling this game was actually more difficult that the king of clubs that I might as well change their order at this point.)

He then proceeded with the rules. He picked up two paintball guns, handing one to you and taking the other one as an example.