The Beginning Part 1

UNCHANGED! MOVE HERE FROM QOUTEV. THIS IS MY OLD WRITING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Waking Up at 4 a.m. "What the hell?" I groan rolling over only to have my little sister come and jump on me.

"Get up silly! We have school!" Eliza says.

"No Skylar wants to sleep!" I say mumbling.

"But mommy said so! I'll go tell her!" She jumps off the bed.

"Okay okay I'm up!" I get out of bed. Chasing my little sister out of my room. I brush my hair and put some light natural make up on wearing black skinnies and All Time Low shirt I walk down the steps and go into thekitcheneating. I could tell my brother was hear because there was a huge mess. Just as me and my sister finish eating my father walks in ready?

"Yes father." I say standing up. We walk out I slept in the car on the way to the train station. When I got there I said my goodbyes and got on the train. I found my friends Oliver wood and the Twins. If you don't know who I mean its Fred and George Weasley.

"Hey sis," My shirt got pulled on as i hugged my friends.

"Who is this?" Oliver asks.

"My little sister Eliza" I answer. "how can I help you sissy?"

"Well I have no friends can I sit with you?" Eliza says.

"Guys?" I ask.

The twins look at each other. "Fine with us. Oliver?"

"I don't care." Oliver says."Oh um.. Skylar before I forget can I ask you something private."

"Sure Oliver." I say "Lets go in the room right there." We cross the hall and he closes the door and the shades. "Umm...."

"Well you see I liked you since well the end of our 1st year and umm... do you think you could go out with me?Well if you don't want to I understandcompletely..." Hecontinuesto talk.

"Oliver shut up. Or I won't go out with you." I say smiling.

"So you want to date me?" Oliver he face brightens up and he smiles.

"Yes." I say. Leaning across the seat and I gently peck him on the lips. Before standing and walking out of the room to were my sister was. I sit down to be followed by Oliver.

"Byyourface I say she said yes?" Fred says.

"I did." I say.

"Say yes to what?" Eliza asks.

"Nothing I'll tell you later okay." I say.

"Yea okay.'' She says.

FAST FORWARD

At Hogwarts I walk to thecarriage only to be helped up by Oliver.

"Thank you Oliver." I say as he climbs in a well. I kiss him lightly on the cheek.

"Your welcome." He says sitting next to me and taking my hand. "So how was your summer?"

"We went over this on the train." I say confused.

"Ohyeah." He smiles.

FAST FORWARD

We arrive at the school going into the main hall. I sit down were we usually sit. Oliver was on one side the twins on the other. Oliver turned to look at me. He gently pulled me into a soft kiss. I felt something hit my shoulder. I look up at the Slytherintable.To see Marcus Flint and his friends glaring at me. But Marcus's face wasdifferentit seemed more ofjealousyorupsetas if I was his girlfriend caught cheating. I just ignored it when Dumble Dore stood up.