Bobbidi: really? That's brilliant! Then we'll make them fight each other and take their energy! That should wake up Buu!

With the Saiyans

Goku: what happened?

Daikon: he said he found the perfect fighter or something.

Shin: Oh no!

Daikon: what is it?!

Suddenly, Vegeta starts to hold his head and screams in pain.

Vegeta: AAAARRHHHH!!!!

Shin: I knew it!

Goku: what's happening to him?!

Vegeta in more pain turns into a super Saiyan and screams louder.

Shin: Vegeta! Bobbidi is trying to control you! Empty your mind! Don't think at all!

Vegeta: No... don't tell me... What to DO!!! RAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Vegeta shouts one more time, with his power spiking up. Vegeta finally stops screaming and starts breathing heavily.

Gohan: Vegeta...

Vegeta looks up and a black M is visible on his head.

Shin: oh no! He's been controlled!!

Bobbidi: I have a perfect place for them to fight! Parapapa!!!

Bobbidi uses his magic once more, and the group is now in the middle of the tournament.

Daikon: we're back! I have a bad feeling about this!

Person: who are they?

Person 2: they came out of nowhere!!

WTA: You guys are too late! The tournament is already over!

Bobbi: what was your name? Ah Vegeta! Steal their energy and then kill them!

Vegeta: Shut up! I'm only after Kakarot! The rest can just die!

Goku: what?

Bobbidi: I can't believe it! He still resisted my commands under my control.

Yamcha: it's them!

Roshi: what's going on?

Vegeta slowly lifts his hand and shoots a blast at Goku. Goku tries to block it, but the attack slides off of him and hits the crowd, killing hundreds.

Bobbidi: HAHAHAHA!! YES VEGETA!! YOU ALREADY KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE!!

Gohan: Vegeta! What have you done?!

Vegeta: Now Kakarot, fight me! Not unless you want more corpses lying in your consciousness!

Goku: Vegeta, did you let yourself be controlled?

Vegeta lifts up his other hand and shoots it at the other side of the tournament, killing even more people.

Daikon: Vegeta... How dare you...

Daikon grunts in anger as Goku turns Super Saiyan.

Shin: No Goku! This is what Bobbidi wants! He'll absorb you energy!!

Goku: Vegeta, you let yourself get controlled by Bobbidi on purpose. To make yourself fight me, didn't you?!

Vegeta: if I hadn't, I'd never get to fight you. And you'd leave this world forever.

Shin: just to fight him? Are you insane?!!

Vegeta: Shut up! It is not insane! This is what I live for! He's a Saiyan just like me! A low class one! But he surpassed me. ME!! The PRINCE of ALL Saiyans!! He even saved my life once!! I can't... I CAN'T STAND FOR IT!!!

Daikon: You would want to fight Goku?! You can fight me! Just like we've been doing these past years-

Vegeta: This isn't ABOUT YOU!!!

Daikon: "..."

Goku: Bobbidi! Take us someplace where there's no people!!! Then I'll fight him!!!

Shin: no! You'll have to get through me first!!

Goku stays silent before slowly lifting his and and pointing it at Shin, charging up a blast.

Shin: fine... Do what you wish.

Goku: sorry Kaio-shin.

Bobbidi: they're at each other's throats! This is perfect! Ok, I'll teleport you somewhere... Parapapa!!!

Bobbidi teleports them somewhere else, to a rocky point.

Shin: I'll let you fight to your hearts content. Son Daikon, Son Gohan, and I will go fight Dabura and Bobbidi. If we get lucky, we'll stop them from awakening Buu.

Bobbidi: Oh no you don't! Vegeta! Kill them!

Vegeta: No! I will not! They have nothing to do with my fight!

Bobbidi: I'll say it again Vegeta! Kill the Kaio-shin!!

Vegeta: I'll say this again! I'll only fight Kakarot and Kakarot only! I am the proud prince of all Saiyans! You may have invaded my mind and my body. But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps. HIS PRIDE!!!

As they listen to Vegeta's speech, the door opens for them to go through.

Shin: the door has opened! Let's go through!

Gohan: Dad. I'm sorry our only day has to be ruined by this.

Goku just smiles as Gohan, Daikon, and Shin jump through the hole. When they go through, they meet up with Bobbidi and Dabura.

Gohan: so that's Buu's shell?

Shin: yes.

Bobbidi: welcome Kaio-shin! The one who killed by father!

Shin: we've come to defeat you Bobbidi! And stop Buu's awakening!

Bobbidi: I don't think it'll be that easy. I got Dabura, who's even stronger here.

Shin: I'll fight Bobbidi, Daikon you fight Dabura. Gohan, you stand by unless we need help got it?

Gohan: right.

Daikon: HYAAAAAHH!!!

Daikon answers Shin by turning into a Super Saiyan. His green aura pushing everyone back.

Daikon: I'll make sure you don't escape this time Dabura...

Dabura: I'd like to see you try!