"nothing. nothing. that's my whole point. you're the victim here."

el stepped closer to the boys to get a close up of what they were doing.

"i know." mike continued. "it's just, why is she treating me this way? i don't know."

"mike-" lucas put his hands on his nose bridge.

"what did i do wrong? what did i do wrong?!"

"mike, stop. relax. just relax. okay? stop asking rational questions."

"i know, i know, you're right." mike admitted. "because women act on emotion and not logic."

"precisely. its a totally different species." lucas threw his arms up.

"they say we are 'species'." el repeated the boys words.

max furrowed her eyebrows. "what?"

"'emotion not logic'."

max's eyes widened, her face clearly showing anger. "what?!"

"guys, it's ready." will said from the table.

"will, not right now." lucas looked over at him.

"they broke up with you. what else is there to talk about?"

"tons." lucas replied.

"yeah, like y/n." mike added.

will's heart broken at the mention of her name and it showed.

"yeah, like how much of a liar she is. i can't believe she didn't tell us about her powers, i mean, are you serious? that's some information that should be shared with friends." mike inquired.

"they're talking about y/n now."

"what are they saying?" max questioned.

"they say she is a liar about her powers."

"powers? what powers?"

el shrugged and that's when it hit max. y/n had powers and she never told her. her best friend. max was upset and stuck in thought, until el ripped the blindfold off and her eyes were wide.

"what happened?" max asked.

el looked at max and just started giggling.

max was confused, but then started laughing as well. "what? what happened?"

Wheeler's Basement - Next Day
will's pov

today, i woke up extra early to set up for d&d. although dustin wasn't here, and...y/n/n...i still
decided to try and play with lucas and mike. they didn't wanna play yesterday, but maybe today they'll give in and play.

el broke up with mike at the mall yesterday. so, maybe they'll finally get over the girls and play for a bit.

i put on my will the wise costume and set up a radio next to me. i insert the tape into it and turned up the volume, hitting play.

mike and lucas sat up quickly. mike flung an empty can of coca-cola across the room. "yes!"

"what are you doing?" lucas sat up.

"yeah, will, can you turn down the music?"

"please address me by my full name." i demanded.

"what?"

i slammed my staff onto the ground. "my full name!"

"oh, my god. okay, will the wise, can you please turn down the music?" mike asked.

You & Me 3 || Will Byer x FemReaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें