➤ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The chattering mouths of the crowds closed in an instant. The band fell silent, various instruments rested in hand. Nevertheless, everyone's attention was grasped by something- or someone. All gazes in the crowd trailed towards a long, weaving stairway, edged with sleek fencing.

Three silhouettes stand atop these steps, chandelier light caught onto each of their individual features. Their features were golden and drop-dead stunning. Captivating enough, all hold their breath, unable to tear their gazes away. The silhouettes were gowned to the most luxurious garments, from fabulous ballgowns to rich suits and sleek jackets. All individuals were preened to the last perfect detail, with no blemish in sight.

They took the stairs, grandly. The heels of their shoes tapped upon the steps, plush with a sleek carpet rolled towards the ballroom. Their steps echoed throughout the room, drowned out by the sound of light applause in the presence of the captivating individuals.

A man was positioned at the bottom of the stairway, waiting. Just like the individuals atop the stairway, he was reminiscent of beauty. His handsomeness shone throughout his sharp and intense facial features. From the whiskey-reminiscent hues of his eyes to the sharp, angular frame of his cheekbones. The man's elegance was furthermore revealed throughout his arm, swept towards the individual in the middle of the three. A youthful, beautiful girl.

The girl gently settled her delicate hand into the sleight of his gloved palm. She peered up at the man through thick, fluttering lashes, staring up at him with eyes reminiscent and doe-like. 

The man's hand, gently folded around her own, raised upwards. He carried her hand with care, lifting it ever-so-delicately to his lips. He left a gentle peck, gentle enough that it merely trailed against her skin. The act alone sent a smile to bloom against the girl's lips, unable to hold back. The man watched her, eyes crinkling as he tightly smiled back.

His face suddenly faltered.
"Deasia?"

The girl remained silent, the once-blossoming glimmer in her eyes dulling into a state of terror. Her face gradually moulded into a pain-filled expression. A gasp surged throughout the crowd like an electric current as the sound of water dripped against the ground. The sound echoed throughout the room, the only thing that broke the otherwise tight silence.

The man strained, hands fumbling as they pressed against her hips- sharply as she crumbled. A sickening crunch rang throughout the room, causing the attendees to hold their breath at the very sight. Deasia's chest rose and fell at an unsteady pace, spluttering and choking with each breath. Her eyes trailed downwards towards her torso, her stomach rapidly expanding before her very eyes.

She let out a blood-curdling scream.

Deasia was wheeled onto a hospital bed, sheets cool and damp with droplets of sweat. Her figure dangled off of thin, wispy sheets, strained with every scream ringing out throughout the infirmary. Her hair was plastered to her forehead with effort, her face slick and tinged pink. She whimpered and panted, throat raw with effort and the prominent lines in between her eyebrows confirmed her anguish.

The man stood by her side, hand still laced with her own. He sufficed a wince or two as she squeezed his fingers with each whimper she made, the strength wielded in her hands crushing his own. The man merely traced her knuckles comfortingly, whispering tender words of encouragement every once in a while. His eyes trailed astray for a moment, gaze resting upon the two figures who stood from afar. Deasias's parents watched silently, faces sour in distaste.

Deasia strained with all her might, throwing her head back as a final scream escaped her, rocking her vocal cords unsteady and her throat red-raw. Her body crumpled from beneath her, falling back into the strangely comforting bedsheets that were messily tucked beneath her frail frame.
Droplets of sweat trickled down her sadly beautiful yet exhausted features, and the tinge of pink still lingered by her cheeks. Although, it seemed to gradually fade as Deasia gasped desperately for a bit of breath in her lungs.

 ﹟𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 - f.ₕजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें