The boy held his hands up in defense, trying to hold back his laughter. "Sorry, sorry."

Laura sighed, brushing the water off of her face before backing up to sit back down. She took a deep breath, running her hands over her now wet hair. The girl was frustrated since she had just washed her hair earlier that day. But Laura brushed it off, not really letting it bother her.

Eventually they all made their way out of the hot tub, finding seats around the fire.

JJ jumped up, waving his hand. "Pope, come here." He said moving farther away from the fire.

The brunette girl turned her body as Pope hesitantly got out with a confused look plastered on his face, walking over to the blonde boy waving him over. JJ guided him over, explaining the rules to whatever game they were playing.

Immediately the two boys stood face to face with strong stances, arms by their side. The blonde started, pushing the other's shoulder as Pope tried his hardest to stay standing and succeeding. "Yes!"

"Get it Pope!" Sarah laughed. His hands were in fists and his jaw was clenched, before throwing his own jab at JJ. Laura glanced over at Kiara with an eyebrow raised, questioning the boys antics.

Kiara was sitting on one of the folding chairs, looking at Pope with a smile. Her arms were crossed and she looked very happy.

The two were yelling random gibberish at each other, eventually beginning to wrestle. "Oh- with a single-leg sweep." John B narrated for the girls as Pope began to win.

"You've got a new technique now." JJ laughed as Pope threw up his arms in victory and stood from his crouched position beside the blonde.

He let out a victorious yell, beginning to walk away from JJ who was laying on the ground laughing. While the two blonde girls and Laura laughed at the duo, Kiara smirked at the winner of the match. She got up from her own lawn chair and began following him.

Laura gasped, watching the girl continue walking. JJ turned and yelled, "Really? Okay. Way to be discrete!"

"I leave, and this is what happens." John B sighed, throwing a hand up in the air. The three girls shared a look, trying to contain their laughter since the boy still doesn't know about the hidden relationship.

"Are you blaming me?" JJ asked, pointing to himself.

He shrugged, "A little bit. And I'm out. Beer time." John B stands up, walking over to the cooler which is what Laura was sitting on. She tood, allowing him to open up the cooler.

"You guys are the ones that died, okay? Like that was-"

Sarah cut off JJ quickly, holding a hand up. "Literally one job, JJ. No Pogue-on-Pogue macking." She said with a wink, looking over at Laura who was holding in a laugh.

Briar walked over and nudged Laura with her shoulder. "They argue like brother and sister."

The brunette girl nodded along, her gaze following her brother who was looking at the dead tree with his name carved into it. "Hold on."

Laura walked over to John B, resting a hand on his arm. His gaze fell only slightly, tears beginning to form in his eyes. The two could hear the bickering in the back stop, hearing the footsteps.

"It's a cute art project. Killed the tree though."

The three of them laughed. "Probably, yeah." JJ replied. "Oops. I freaking missed you man."

JJ made his way around Laura and hugged John B. The girl looked back at the other two with a confused look. She walked back over to the other girls. "Feeling the love. You know, I swear they love each other more than me, and one is my twin brother and the other is my boyfriend."

Her brother immediately lifted his head, pushing the blonde away. "What?"

"I may have spoken a little too loud." Laura said, looking down at the ground, rubbing her hands against her shorts.

And then fortunately the sound of a boat driving past was heard, catching the attention of the group. There sat Pope and Kiara, driving away on the Routledge twins boat.

"Oh! All right."

Sarah laughed. "Have a good time!" While waving, the others following pursuit.

"There he goes. He jacked your boat, dude." JJ said hesitantly, ready to take off at any moment.

Laura kept changing her gaze between the two boys as they just stared at each other. Briar came up to stand next to the girl with her arms crossed over her chest. "Good luck."

"Tell JJ that, not me."

The sound of a car door shutting alarmed the girl immediately, her head snapping towards the direction of the front of the house. "Did y'all hear that?"

"When'd you turn country, LB?" JJ laughed, walking over to the two girls.

John B also walked over, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I heard that also. Sounded like a car door."

"Sure it wasn't the chicken?" The blonde boy asked, standing between the twins. His tone was still hesitant, due to previous events of the secret that was revealed.

He began clucking like a chicken, John B throwing a hand over his mouth quickly. His gaze followed his sisters, before she looked back at him with a scared look.

"Oh shit."

---

so basically my goal was to get this season done by february 19, but i don't think its gonna happen.

also the day season 3 is released i won't be able to have my phone on me all day which sucks ass :D
but it's okay because i'm performing halftime at a basketball game