Issue 2: Restarting High School

Começar do início

"That is why you are not a full-fledged hero yet," The chief closed his eyes and sighed, "Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A. and Endeavor, woof?"

"You dog!" Todoroki stomped towards the chief.

"Stop Todoroki. He's right." Iida said, trying to calm his friend down, but Todoroki wasn't listening.

"Hold on Ice Torch," Peter got out of the bed and put himself in front of him, "Let's wait for what he says before making him a punching bag."

Tsuragamae continued, "That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof."

"You're suggesting that this fight would all be a secret hidden from the public?" Peter questioned.

"Yes, since the burn scars would support Endeavor being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there," He finished, "Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed right here, woof."

"But this would also mean that no one would know what we did, right?" Peter said, looking at the chief of police.

He nodded. "I don't want to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof." He gave a thumbs up.

"Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties," Manual added.

Iida walked towards Manual and bowed, "I am truly sorry."

"All right. You'll cause trouble for others!" Lightly hitting Iida's head, "If you understand, then don't do it again!"

"I won't!"

Midoriya and Todoroki bowed

"I—I'm sorry."

"Please take care of it."

"Because of the unfairness of the adults, you will not be able to receive the praise you probably would've gotten, but at least, as someone who protects the peace, I can say thank you." He ended with a bow.

"You see, Ice Torch? Everything turned out well in the end... well, sometimes..."

Todoroki stifled, "Please start with that next time."

Everyone slowly started to calm down.

"Wait, what are you going to do with me?"

They all looked at him, "Oh, we got a visitor for you outside in room 1610, presuming you can walk out there fine."

Peter just shrugged as he got up and walked out.

He strolled down the hallway and pushed open the door.

"Why, hello there Spider-Man."

Peter looked down at a small man seated, drinking a cup of tea.

"Uh, hi?" He slowly slid into the seat in front of the small man... correction, definitely not a man, or any ordinary man, that is.

"I've heard many interesting things about you from the other heroes that were with you, during the Hero Killer incident," He replied putting the cup down, "I see that you're still young and I find that very intriguing for a youngster to be doing various hero activities without a license."

"Well... thank you? Er—uh..."

"I'm principal Nezu of U.A High, a pleasure to meet you." He held up a paw that Peter gently shook.

"So... principal Nezu, what things have you exactly heard about me?" Peter asked, a bit nervously. He had a strange feeling when watching Nezu.

"Oh, from most of the heroes, I know that you knocked a Nomu into a building," He showed a small smile, "A very noble and stunning performance! I certainly wished I would've been there."