"I will. Thank you, Kuroo. Good night."

"Sleep well~"

The beeping signaled that he was no longer at the end of the line. She laid limply in her bed, the only muscle active in her body was the ones holding the penguin close to her.

She'll tell him tomorrow (she had ultimately decided). Interhigh was coming up, so she had planned to spend his only free day with him before he began training. Of course, she had to plan for her Regionals competition, but since she would just have to repeat her program and her free skate added on this time it wasn't too much of a workload. Until regionals, she was mostly just preparing her free skate routine.

Interhigh... and regionals....

Quickly sitting up, she grabbed a calendar before her eyes widened at the dates. This was bad... they had both promised each other to attend their sports and it was a complete oversight!

"Interhigh prelims and regionals are on the same day?" Kageyama confirmed, taking a bite of his pork bun.

It was now the next day, and the two were on their planned date, "I would have to miss your match with Aoba Jousai... even though I promised I would. You even gave me a spare jersey to wear." (Y/N) held her head down, looking at the half eaten pork bun in her hands.

Kageyama frowned, "Well it can't be helped. I don't mind if you can't make it to the match if you're attending Regionals." he didn't seem too bothered by it. Sure he was upset that he wasn't gonna be able to watch his girlfriend's free skate, but it was a sacrifice for each other's sport.

"..see you play." she mumbled, Kageyama not hearing her properly. He asked for her to speak up, which she did, "But, I wanted to see you play." she enunciated, looking directly into his eyes.

He jumps, mentally attempting to disappear to hide how flustered that comment made him. He covered his face with his hand to cover his expression. In his convenience, the telephone pole to his right was very interesting and all of his attention immediately switched over to it.

The fact that he had such a supportive girlfriend who understood his love for volleyball was such a dream. She's super cute, extremely talented, and everything she does make his heart do flips. How did he manage to get so lucky?

(Y/N) notices his flustered look and pulled down his hand so she was able to get a better look. Kageyama pursed his lips, eyes darting back and forth between his girlfriend and telephone pole, "Kageyama Tobio-kun, You don't have to be embarrassed. We're dating now, right?" She lets him go, before standing up and offering him her hand.

She's right. He should be proud and upfront about his feelings because they were in fact dating and he should learn to be more open. Taking one more look at her open hand, he reciprocated her gesture and stood up with her.

Even though she was enjoying her date with Kageyama, (Y/N) could not forget about what she was going to talk to him about. Canada and the ISU. Reasonably, she shouldn't hold back on such a great opportunity and this was probably a one and a lifetime chance. On the other hand, she loved her home in Miyagi and now she has an amazing boyfriend.

Her grasp tightened around Kageyama's hand, which he noticed. He noticed the troubled look in her eyes and decided to stay quiet for the moment and just gave her a little nudge to bring her back into reality.

Even though she was know for having a blunt way of speaking, she had trouble telling Kageyama about going to Canada. It should be easy right? He understood her dreams and ambitions for figure skating, yet why couldn't she confide him about such a decision?