"Thank you, my dear. Incidentally, that thing you are dreading - it will
happen on Friday the sixteenth of October." Professor Trelawney told her. Lavender trembled a bit. No surprise there either. Why am I thinking to myself so much these days. My lonely arse.

Professor Trelawney started talking again. "Now, I want you all to divide into pairs. Collect a teacup from the shelf, come to me and I will fill it. Then sit down and drink. drink until only the dregs remain. Swill these around the cup three times with the left hand, then turn the cup upside-down on its saucer, wait for the last of the tea to drain away. Then give your cup to your partner to read. You will interpret the patterns using pages five and six of Unfogging the Future. I shall move
among you, helping and instructing. Oh, and dear-"

Damn, that woman sure talks a lot. I don't even remember half of the things she said but that's fine I guess. Lavender will probably be my partner considering the fact that she sits right beside me.

The professor grabbed Neville Longbottom by his arm as he stood up. "Could you be so kind as to select one of the blue patterned ones? I'm rather attached to the pink." Not even a second after Neville had reached the teacups, there was a noise that indicated the breaking of china. Professor Trelawney swept over to him, holding a dustpan and brush and said. "One of the blue ones, then, dear, if you wouldn't mind, thank you."

I turned to Lavender. "Could you get the teacups please? I'll look through the tessomancy section of the textbook on unfogging the future." I gave her a slight smile then flipped open the textbooks.

Lavender soon came back with two filled teacups and I give her a nod. "Thank you." I told her before I started downing my tea leaving only the dregs. I finished and waited patiently for Lavender to finish her's as well before I passed my cup to her.

"So, what does mine read?" I asked her with a slightly impatient tone in my voice. I looked down at Lavender's cup, it wasn't very clear. It looked like some sort of flower? I couldn't tell what is was. One moment it was a flower, the next it looked like a tree.

Lavender looked up from comparing the cup to the contents of the book. "You have a sun, it means great happiness." She told me. I was surprised, my life wasn't very exciting. So happiness doesn't sound very likely.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆ *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n was heading towards the great hall for lunch. She had transfiguration before, it was a okay class she's got to admit. I looked down at the book I had gotten from the library a few minutes ago. Taking a short detour wasn't very efficient though.

"Whatcha reading Y/n?" Larrissa piped up from beside me. I jumped a little, totally forgot about her being beside me.

"Romeo and Juliet. Surprised they even had it in the library, it was mostly wizard written books in there." I replied, not taking my eyes off the book. Sure I may not believe in true love or something along the lines of it, but that's just kind of a few years of me forcing myself to not like anyone and now I swear I actually can't fancy anyone anymore. Anywho, I'm still a sucker for romance books. If I were a muggle I'd probably love fantasy as well, but I know magic is real so it kind of takes away the fun of reading a fantasy book.

Larrissa arched an eyebrow at me and sent me a questioning look. "Really? You reading romance stories? Who are you and what have you done with Y/n?" I just laughed at her. Sure I may not seem like the type to read such books, but surely Larrissa knew. I've always carried around books similar to it.

We soon reached the great hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. Larrissa had ate like two bites of bread before going over to the Gryffindors and starting off a conversation right there. I swear how does she even do that?