"It's a bit too late for an apology don't you think?"

-----

"We should go now. Just you, your team and me"
Dom spoke as he handed Mr. Nobody the tablet.

"I thought you said at dawn" Mr Nobody said as a small smirk presented it self on his face.

"My guys are racers, the best drivers in the world.
But they ain't killers" Dom explained.

"Told you he'd say that" Brian said, walking out of the shadows and over to the two men with a gun in his hands "I know you too well, Dom. That's why I'm coming with you"

"Well, looks like we got a nice little hunting party"
Mr. Nobody says as he too grabbed a gun "Lets go bag a shadow"

"Ten klicks out, boys. Get ready to rock and roll" Sheppard says as he watched the map on the tablet.

"Here we go. Weapons hot" Mr Nobody's team quickly took the door off of the building before leading the way inside while Brian and Dom stopped at the door.

"You ready for this?" Brian asked Dom.

"Yeah. Ride or die?" He questioned, something the two said before every mission.

Brian nodded "Ride or die" He repeated before entering the building. Only to find Deckard sitting at a table eating with no care in the world.

"I hope you're enjoying your last meal" Brian taunted.

"This is it?" Deckard asked as he looked around. "This is all I warrant? A dozen men"

"I think you'll find it's more than enough" Sheppard said as Deckard wiped his mouth with a napkin before pulling the pin from the grenade that was hidden in the napkin with his teeth.

"Oh yeah and don't forget the lovely surprise visit from your sister O'conner. Did I warrant that too?" Deckard asked smugly.

Mr Nobody's men had taken cover as soon as they saw the grenade and the sounds of the safety clicking off each gun could be heard while Brian quickly pulled out his phone to ring Tej who was asking a lot of questions like where are you to what the fuck is going on "Tej just tell me right now is Sapphire with you or any of the team right now?"

Tej was half asleep when he got woken up by the sound of his phone going off "No she isn't- shit man she isn't here. Wait where are you? No actually just
tell me she's with you, please Brian"

"Fuck" Brian cursed as he looked at the amusement playing in Deckard's eyes "Erm no she isn't. No don't panic man we'll get her and I'll explain everything when me and Dom get back" And with that Brian ended the call just as quick as he dialled Tej's number.

"Shit" Tej threw his phone down on the bed in anger before glancing over to where Sapphire should've been laying "What have you gotten yourself into this time babe"

"You tell me where is she right now" Brian demanded.

"And what would be the fun in that?" He smirked, looking directly at Brian just to aggravate him even more "Don't ask me, ask your dad. Luke isn't it, Luke O'conner?"

Brian's jaw clenched as Dom glanced at him before taking a step forward "Well I'm ready to meet my maker. Are you?" Dom asked, making sure to stay calm.

"What were you expecting, Toretto? To catch me off guard?" Deckard questioned him with no care in the world "Me standing here, waving a white flag? Or like how Sapphire thought she could come here to try and talk me out of it knowing full well you all are the reason my little brother is knocking on deaths door" He sighed "So Dom, you ever heard the saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

"I don't have friends, I got family" Dom told him.

"Well, I got a lot of friends" Deckard said nonchalantly while looking right at Brian when he said it before the lights went off and the door in-front of them exploded.

Soon enough all hell had broke lose as Jakande and his men started shooting the place up with Mr Nobody's men shooting right back at them. However, all Brian wanted to do was kill Shaw and find out whatever information he had on where his sister was.

Dom then started dragging Mr Nobody away after he had got shot while Brian reached for the tablet  "Brian, leave it!" Dom ordered but the tablet was long forgotten when Brian's eyes landed on Deckard's and that's when he noticed the grenade from the table now in Shaw's hand.

"Get down!" Brian yelled before scrambling up off the floor and making his way outside and into the car to start the engine while Dom put Mr Nobody in the back seat. Then the three of them were off.

"You didn't think I was gonna walk in there naked did you?" Mr Nobody said as Dom had ripped open his t-shirt only to see he had a bullet proof vest on.

"You got hit bad" Dom stated while looking at the spot where the vest hadn't protected him.

"Look, Toretto" Mr Nobody spoke again catching Dom's attention "I know you won't listen to me. You're not gonna want to hear what I have to say but the truth is, you really ought to try that Belgian Ale, man. It's something special"

Dom smiled slightly "Belgian Ale, huh?" Mr Nobody laughed before it turned into coughing from the pain bringing the two men back to the task in hand.

"Hey, we gotta get you to a hospital" Brian spoke for the first time since they had gotten in the car as he glanced at Dom through the rear view mirror.

"No, you're not" Mr Nobody told him like it was obvious and pulled out his phone "I carry my own health insurance. SOCM medics on standby. They're already inbound. Pull over kid" Brian then did what he said before helping Dom get Mr Nobody out the car and onto the grass verge.

"Dom, you gotta protect Ramsey. As long as she's alive, she can lock them out of God's eye and they know that. That means they're not gonna stop coming until they've got her. And this time, when they come they're gonna come with everything they've got"

"I'm not leaving you" Dom protested while pressing his hand on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

Mr Nobody shook his head "You're not. I'm leaving you" Dom turned his head to see a helicopter in the distance approaching them.

"Go now, Dom. And Brian" Brian turned around to look at the man "You don't stop at nothing until you find Sapphire, you hear me? She's a fighter just like her brother" Brian held the tears back as he nodded before getting back into the car with Dom and taking off once again.

"A war is coming to us, whether we like it or not" Dom said.

Brian nodded glancing over to the man he saw as a brother "If a war is coming, we're gonna face them on the streets we know best"