A Friend Chapter 2

Steve took out his torches slowly walking into the cave and holding his sword at the ready.Creepers charged towards him he slashed his sword it split the creeper both sides hit the ground and sulphur came out from the creeper.The sounds of mobs stopped steve relaxed a bit as he did not need to worry about anything killing him.He went deeper and deeper into the cave lighting the place up as he went in.He found 16 iron and mined it after digging around at the end of the cave he found.... A RAVINE!As he hit his last block his pick broke and vanished from his inventory.

*****Notes*****

Got any ideas on how i can improve?

Anyways I'm thinking of sending steve to the nether and finding more iron and gold if you think this is a bit too fast for him to find this please comment.It is still a work in progress so i will publish it half chapters complete

*****Notes*****

He quickly ran back up the way he came but when he reached the top he realised it was night time!He grabbed his sword and swung it all around him as waves of mobs came after him.He made it just barely as he heard the creeper hiss but did not explode.He wonder what could have happened and opened the door to check.The mobs had died and their loot was lying down on the floor steve looked around nervously as he tried to search for his rescuer.He saw a shadowy figure walking up towards him.It was another player!....