Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia

Start from the beginning

  They had been collecting supplies throughout the night, and the incident during the day made Jiang Yichen change his plan. He stopped being careless and decided to withdraw as soon as possible after collecting the supplies while the sky was dark. Before dawn, the three big shopping malls It was almost collected, thanks to the fact that the current warehouses are all electronic locks, which cannot be easily opened by people or zombies,

so the materials in the warehouse are complete and have not been damaged. Tian Yuerong waved the plastic bag in his hand. It was just collected from the refrigerator in Grandpa Ken's shop. It didn't show any signs of decay. There should be no less preservatives in it. I'm quite happy, preservatives? People probably didn't eat less of this stuff before the end of the world. After that, they won't be able to eat it if they want to. "You dislike it? It's okay, give it to me, we don't dislike it."

  Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes, she knew that Jiang Yichen was a foodie by nature.

  When the two returned to the base on electric motorcycles, the already gloomy sky became even darker. The soldiers who opened the gate of the base gave a standard military salute when they saw Jiang Yichen, "Hi, major general!"

  Jiang Yichen waved his hand as a sign. After saying hello, he took out a few bags of five-sided instant noodles from the motorcycle and handed them over, and said, "Cook and eat, and it will keep you warm."

  This made the soldiers burst into tears, and they simply reported Under work conditions, Jiang Yichen drove the electric motorcycle to the base, anyway, it had already been taken out, and this electric motorcycle was given to Jiang Yichen by Tian Yuerong, she still had a lot of space.

  This time Jiang Yichen didn't send Tian Yuerong home, they had been out for seven full days, and there was no one at home to clean up how they lived, so he directly dragged her back to Jiang's house. Tian Yuerong has been relying on Dabai to be confused, and when she stopped, she realized that this is not her home. Jiang Yichen explained the reason and pulled her into the house directly. Tian Yuerong shouted in her heart, "I want to go home, I don't need to clean up my house, I have space Ah, I can live in space!"

  Jiang's house is bigger than Tian Yuerong's villa, but the living room is just like hers, there is nothing but a fire, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother are chatting by the fire . It turned out that Jiang Yichen found that this way of heating was very effective, so his family followed suit. It is said that people in the base who have firewood at home are doing this now.

  Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother turned their heads together, and their four eyes suddenly opened wide again, staring at the tightly wrapped Tian Yuerong. Tian Yuerong's back straightened all of a sudden, and a blush appeared on the masked face, Jiang Yichen seemed not to feel it, took Tian Yuerong's hand and walked directly towards the fire.

  "Dad, Mom, we're back. It's too cold. Let's warm up to the fire." He smiled ruffiantly, sat down next to him, and pulled Tian Yuerong, "Rongrong, sit down, I'm freezing to death."

  "Dabai, come on, Come here!" Jiang Yichen yelled towards the gate, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother who were staring at Tian Yuerong turned their heads to look at the door again, why are they still alone?

  Dabai Subaru walked into the fire with his head held high, and sat next to Tian Yuerong, Hmph, don't think it didn't notice, the master is a little nervous, what's there to be nervous about, with us here, who dares to bully them?

  Now Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's eyes are all focused on Dabai, and they also look at Dabai as a fool. What's going on? Haven't these two people seen such a handsome wolf?